The Epic Realistic Sky is a resource pack that does precisely what its name suggests. The resource pack does what you expect and believe it will do; it definitely never lets you down in any way. It’s crafted specifically for the audience of players who aren’t contented with the way Minecraft sky looks. Although there have been many similar mods and packs in the previous past, Epic Realistic Sky is shoulders above and ahead of all the rest of these packs. This is because of its incredible execution that is incomparable. If you intend to change how the sky of Minecraft feels as well as make it realistic and lively, this is the best pack that you can’t just pass up. This resource pack comes with unique and a wide variety of very well-designed textures which change the sky of Minecraft.
The Epic Realistic Sky resource pack alters not only the game cloud but also its mountain textures. This ensures that the game looks realistic. In addition to the simple texture, this Epic Realistic Sky pack comes with different fluid animations which look delightful while they take places in the skies of Minecraft. You are recommended to use the Epic Realistic Sky resource pack accompanied by a compatible shader pack in order to elevate and take your Minecraft experience to new heights. The most amazing thing about this resourceful pack is that it doesn’t have any impact or alteration on performance in any significant manner. It’s worth noting that most Minecraft resource packs cause a lot of FPS drops. This is because they consume tons and tons of system resources. However, this isn’t the case when you use the Epic Realistic Sky resource pack. Therefore, this texture pack is the best choice for all the players who have low-end PCs.
Epic Realistic Sky should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Epic Realistic Sky — Video & Screenshots
How to install Epic Realistic Sky Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Epic Realistic Sky texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.