Players who have already used the Elveland texture pack developed for Minecraft, will be aware what can be expected from the Elveland light resource pack which is a lighter version of Elveland. Though this light version includes many of the textures in Elveland, the computer resources required are less compared to the full version of Elveland which is better looking though resource intensive. However, this does not imply that the light version of the Elveland is not pleasant to look at. Like the standard Elveland pack, players should use MCpatcher as well as Optifine add-on for optimal performance of Elveland Light. These make the skies and related textures like windows look better. It is better to install the add-ons before getting the pack. The Optifine, MCpatcher add-ons will also enhance the look of the mobs in the Minecraft game. If these add-ons are not used, the mobs will look similar.
It should be noted that even if the add-ons are not installed, Minecraft will look very different after Elveland Light resource pack is installed. The difference is noticeable when the pack is used on the old Minecraft world, existing or a new one. With this pack, the tree foliage will look thicker, the snow which covers the ground will have a dazzling white look instead of the graying, dotted and scaly look in the default version of Minecraft. The grass which is a source for seeds will also look better in this pack. Many users claim that in Elveland light, the grass growing on some patches of dirt has one of the most attractive textures. The grass is growing unevenly, making it look realistic and has a fluffy look making the user wish he could stand on the grass. The realistic look of the lighter pack is appreciated since it only has a resolution of 32X. This ensures that the pack will not require a very high end computer for using all the features of Elveland Light.
Elveland Light should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Elveland Light — Screenshots
How to install Elveland Light Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Elveland Light texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.