Elveland Light Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Players who have already used the Elveland texture pack developed for Minecraft, will be aware what can be expected from the Elveland light, a lighter version of Elveland. Though this light version includes many of the textures in Elveland, the computer resources required are less compared to the full version of Elveland which is better looking though resource intensive. However, this does not imply that the light version of the Elveland is not pleasant to look at. Like the standard Elveland pack, players should use MCpatcher as well as Optifine add-on for optimal performance of Elveland Light. These make the skies and related textures like windows look better. It is better to install the add-ons before getting the pack. The Optifine, MCpatcher add-ons will also enhance the look of the mobs in the Minecraft game. If these add-ons are not used, the mobs will look similar.
It should be noted that even if the add-ons are not installed, Minecraft will look very different after Elveland Light resource pack is installed. The difference is noticeable when the pack is used on the old Minecraft world, existing or a new one. With this pack, the tree foliage will look thicker, the snow which covers the ground will have a dazzling white look instead of the graying, dotted and scaly look in the default version of Minecraft. The grass which is a source for seeds will also look better in this pack. Many users claim that in Elveland light, the grass growing on some patches of dirt has one of the most attractive textures. The grass is growing unevenly, making it look realistic and has a fluffy look making the user wish he could stand on the grass. The realistic look of the lighter pack is appreciated since it only has a resolution of 32X. This ensures that the pack will not require a very high end computer for using all the features of Elveland Light.
Elveland Light - Screenshots
How to install Elveland Light Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Elveland Light Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.