Transform your Minecraft world into a fantastical realm with the Dragon Dance resource pack! Its vibrant textures and whimsical designs leave everything from dirt to diamonds feeling like a trip to Hyrule. Dragon Dance updates lots more than the Ender Dragon; it gives a new sheen to just about every texture you can think of. You won’t have to worry about this resource pack ruining your immersion either- the bright coloration blends together for a completely natural feel. No annoying pastels or unnatural colors will plague your experience with this resource pack.
A 64x resolution gives Dragon Dance resource pack enough detail to suck you into your Minecraft world without turning it into a monster file. Every texture was carefully hand drawn down to the smallest details without the use of vectors or pre-existing textures. It even looks better than some higher resolution resource packs, a fact made clear as soon as you boot up your world. Because of the vibrancy of the colors, even underground, it is possible to go mining without torches or other sources of light, This keeps you from using up your valuable resources and, while some may consider it cheating, it offers more ways to play the game and makes it enjoyable for a wider audience. Dragon Dance supports many popular mods.
Dragon Dance — Screenshots
How to install Dragon Dance Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
[64x] [1.14] Download Dragon Dance – Excederus’ Edit Resource Pack – Excederus’ Edit
[64x] [1.13] Download Dragon Dance – Excederus’ Edit Resource Pack – Excederus’ Edit
[64x] [1.12] Download Dragon Dance – Excederus’ Edit Resource Pack – Excederus’ Edit
[64x] [1.8 – 1.7] Download Dragon Dance Resource Pack – original pack, by Steelfeathers