If you run a search for Pokemon resource packs, you will find that there are many available. And all of the ones you come across will claim that their resource pack is the best. However, when it comes to who is actually at the top of the best Pokémon resource pack lists, Diglett’s Mine resource pack comes out first, especially in terms of its digital appeal. This texture pack changes every aspect of the Minecraft experience from the vanilla Minecraft we are all used to. Some of the changes you will notice include the grass looking like it does in the Pokémon games, with changes to the color and the texture. Additionally, the user interface on the inventory and storage screens has changed, with the item icons that have been made to look like Pokémon Heads instead of helmets or icons from the DS games. With all of the changes made by this pack, it cannot be denied that it was very thoroughly planned and executed.
Unlike many resource packs that eventually are forgotten about and stop receiving updates, the author of Diglett Mine resource pack is still adding to and updating this resource pack. These updates have been consistent since the original release. Some of the mob textures that have been changed include some animals looking like Pokémon, such as pigs looking like Piloswine. Some other animals to watch for include bats with the appearance of Zubat and rabbits with a Buneary skin. Unlike many other Pokémon themed packs that are great additions to mods, we don’t recommend using Diglett’s Mine resource pack with mods. Utilizing this pack with Pokémon mods will lead to confusion since so many of the mobs in the Diglett’s Mine resource pack have already been replaced. Once you have used Diglett’s Mine, you will understand why it is so disappointing not to use this resource pack with other Pokémon mods. It is just that good.
Diglett's Mine should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Diglett's Mine — Screenshots
How to install Diglett's Mine Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Diglett's Mine texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.