Default RPG Resource Pack 1.8.8
Needless to explain what these textures are about. You can understand what these textures are about just by reading it’s title. Default RPG Resource Pack includes a simple textures which makes the game look default and RPG styled at the same time. Major changes sat down on the mobs, items and weapons.
Default RPG - Screenshots
How to install Default RPG
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Default RPG
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Default RPG goes to ItsMeDJPrinceCap. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8. Right now Default RPG has 179584 views.