Default+ Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
Default+ is the freshest innovative resource pack in the lengthy line of Minecraft packs that improves the game’s visuals in a number of ways without interfering with the artistic character of the game’s core. As things stand right now, it appears like this is the new trend in the Minecraft world. Over the years, the popularity of resource packs has grown tremendously because of the epic pack recourses that have revolutionized the way vanilla visuals can be fine-tuned. Default+ resource pack is among those packs that have done an awesome job of enhancing vanilla visuals so that more people can enjoy the Minecraft game. The Minecraft’s vanilla visuals usually have some flows that hinder players from getting a great experience. However, the new resource pack makes sure that a lot of these flaws are handled properly so as to provide the game’s players with an extraordinary experience. One of the principal reasons behind the development of the Default+ Minecraft resource pack is giving the game’s vanilla textures a bit of depth.
Usually, the item textures together with the vanilla Minecraft’s game environment are unattractive and flat without the resource pack. All that changes when the Default plus pack is applied because both the item textures and the environment gets a lovely and a realistic look. In conjunction with that, the new resource pack gets rid of almost all the textural noise. In addition to the above benefits, the pack lifts the color palette so that it can synergize with the newly applied textures. All of those changes are made possible without having any effect on the core artistic style of the game thus, ensuring game’s enthusiasts remain happy. Unsurprisingly, the Default + pack resolution is x16. That resolution is ideal for getting stable frame-rates provided the computer/laptop that you are using to play the game supports vanilla Minecraft when playing at steady FPS. Currently, many people are referring to it as a game changer.
Default+ - Screenshots
How to install Default+ Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Default+ Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.
Mirror links for 1.16:
This is not the main resource pack! This is an add-on pack for Default+ which includes texture changes for some of the new 1.16 Nether Update blocks and items!
Mirror links for older versions: