Default+ is the freshest innovative resource pack in the lengthy line of Minecraft packs that improves the game’s visuals in a number of ways without interfering with the artistic character of the game’s core. As things stand right now, it appears like this is the new trend in the Minecraft world. Over the years, the popularity of resource packs has grown tremendously because of the epic pack recourses that have revolutionized the way vanilla visuals can be fine-tuned. Default+ resource pack is among those packs that have done an awesome job of enhancing vanilla visuals so that more people can enjoy the Minecraft game. The Minecraft’s vanilla visuals usually have some flows that hinder players from getting a great experience. However, the new resource pack makes sure that a lot of these flaws are handled properly so as to provide the game’s players with an extraordinary experience.
One of the principal reasons behind the development of the Default+ Minecraft resource pack is giving the game’s vanilla textures a bit of depth. Usually, the item textures together with the vanilla Minecraft’s game environment are unattractive and flat without the resource pack. All that changes when the Default plus pack is applied because both the item textures and the environment gets a lovely and a realistic look. In conjunction with that, the new resource pack gets rid of almost all the textural noise. In addition to the above benefits, the pack lifts the color palette so that it can synergize with the newly applied textures. All of those changes are made possible without having any effect on the core artistic style of the game thus, ensuring game’s enthusiasts remain happy. Unsurprisingly, the Default + pack resolution is x16. That resolution is ideal for getting stable frame-rates provided the computer/laptop that you are using to play the game supports vanilla Minecraft when playing at steady FPS. Currently, many people are referring to it as a game changer.
DefaultEx (formerly Default+) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - Bedrock Edition - PE
DefaultEx (formerly Default+) — Screenshots
How to install DefaultEx (formerly Default+) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the DefaultEx (formerly Default+) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.