Just as the title implies, the Default Improved resource pack fulfills on its mandate. The developer argues that initially, he opted to formulate the pack due to personal reasons. Since he was an admirer of vanilla textures, he went for a pack that can improve the displays without changing the glamour and vintage view of the game. One key issue it takes care of involves minimizing the noise in the compositions that are commonplace in default minecraft. By enhancing those textures, you experience less gritty feel with the default. This is all possible with the minimization of the noise. The newt refurbished resource pack runs seamlessly with the shader mods. The maker desired a pack that would, display more details and stays spot-on to the way vanilla looks. Almost all the other traditional packs deliver obsolete features. Because of that, he sat down and decided to come up with one that could provide what many players required.
If you install the pack, you meet softer and sharper compositions that brand the Minecraft world extra pleasing visually. Moreover, what gets this cool? The changes are not easily recognizable until you enlarge the field of view and examine closer. The resolution of the pack is great as it runs on a 64 by 64 one. When you compare that with the primary resolution of 16 by 16 then you instantly realize that this pack is much better. In short, what that implies is that you can presume to witness superior compositions with the enhanced resolution. However, because there isn’t HD or pragmatic features, one can still relish Minecraft without making too diverse changes. The whole idea is about making the game better by enhancing a few things but not at all changing it. The new pack may be a great fit for you in case you are looking for a pack that improves textures while at the same time retaining the vanilla quality.
Default Improved should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: POM / PBR - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Default Improved — Video & Screenshots
How to install Default Improved Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Default Improved texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Default Improved Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;