Dandelion is not just a texture pack created to change the aspect of Minecraft to dandelion-related textures and blocks. The Dandelion resource pack improves much more in different ways other than changing and updating the appearance of flowers to a much more beautiful, fresh design, such as giving an amazing look to brewing stands, beds and libraries, among many other modifications. This resource pack give us a great chance to give a new, original but natural look to so many of the textures in the game. It doesn’t focus much on adding new stuff to the game but rather improve dramatically the look on what is on it already. The main downside about this fantastic resource pack is that the look of the trees honestly feels so off, and you will quickly realise this once you get it loaded. However, most of the other textures and blocks updated look much better than by default, and not only that, but also the Dandelion With Mods resource pack allows running a great variety of mods which are highly compatible with it, which can make your Minecraft experience way more immersing and exciting.
There are some textures that have been completely redesigned to keep representing what they already were supposed to be, but looking greatly enhanced and upgraded. But for the most part the majority of the textures have not been heavily changed and simply revised and changed for good. Dandelion has been confirmed to not be getting updates by their creator, this is mostly because the texture pack was mostly developed for some type of simple resource pack competition. This doesn’t necessarily mean that it won’t get ever updated as it could be that some fan decides to continue updating the resource pack. So far we have known it runs perfectly on Minecraft 1.11 but we are unsure if it works properly or not on upcoming versions. For now, we recommend the players enjoying this amazing x16 resource pack now that they have the chance. Dandelion is definitely one of the best resource packs to showcase a beautiful world with a touch of smooth, light colours on Minecraft.
Dandelion should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Dandelion — Screenshots
How to install Dandelion Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Dandelion texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.
[16x] [1.11.x – 1.8.x] Download Dandelion Resource Pack – by Steelfeathers
Check out the Dandelion with Mods Resource Pack on the Official Source – by Hallo89, for 1.13 – 1.12
Check out the Dandelion Resource Pack on the Official Source – by Steelfeathers, for 1.11 – 1.8