Dandelion is not just a texture pack created to change the aspect of Minecraft to dandelion-related textures and blocks. The Dandelion resource pack improves much more in different ways other than changing and updating the appearance of flowers to a much more beautiful, fresh design, such as giving an amazing look to brewing stands, beds and libraries, among many other modifications. This resource pack give us a great chance to give a new, original but natural look to so many of the textures in the game. It doesn’t focus much on adding new stuff to the game but rather improve dramatically the look on what is on it already. The main downside about this fantastic resource pack is that the look of the trees honestly feels so off, and you will quickly realise this once you get it loaded. However, most of the other textures and blocks updated look much better than by default, and not only that, but also the Dandelion With Mods resource pack allows running a great variety of mods which are highly compatible with it, which can make your Minecraft experience way more immersing and exciting.
There are some textures that have been completely redesigned to keep representing what they already were supposed to be, but looking greatly enhanced and upgraded. But for the most part the majority of the textures have not been heavily changed and simply revised and changed for good. Dandelion has been confirmed to not be getting updates by their creator, this is mostly because the texture pack was mostly developed for some type of simple resource pack competition. This doesn’t necessarily mean that it won’t get ever updated as it could be that some fan decides to continue updating the resource pack. So far we have known it runs perfectly on Minecraft 1.11 but we are unsure if it works properly or not on upcoming versions. For now, we recommend the players enjoying this amazing x16 resource pack now that they have the chance. Dandelion is definitely one of the best resource packs to showcase a beautiful world with a touch of smooth, light colours on Minecraft.
Dandelion should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Dandelion — Video & Screenshots
How to install Dandelion Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Dandelion texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Dandelion Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Add-ons (Java Edition):
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;