The author has designed Custom Guns resource pack for the gamers who enjoy playing with weapons and may not like the range of firearms that classic Minecraft game generally offers. It is also evident from the resource pack’s name that the author developed this resource pack to introduce a new batch of weapons into Minecraft. On an overall basis, all those firearms are remarkably outstanding. Not that others have not created such resource packs earlier, but this particular resource pack appears extraordinary and has taken the quality to a higher level than before. That’s why you should think about checking it out if you ever felt about somehow utilizing Minecraft’s batch of guns. At this point, before delving into the further nitty-gritty of this resource pack, let me clarify that the Custom Guns texture pack has just updated the weapon textures and nothing more than that.
In case you are looking for a resource pack to overhaul the complete Minecraft looks, it is not for you. But in case you are happy with Minecraft’s existing appearance and only want to introduce improved guns in this game, then this resource pack will be sufficient to meet your expectations. If we talk about firearms, the resource pack offers thirty-four types of weapons as of now. It has a reasonably wide range of weapons, including shotguns and rifles, and you are sure to find some weapons that you would enjoy playing in this resource pack. Given that this resource pack’s textures offer a display resolution of 16 x 16 coupled with the fact that it does not alter Minecraft’s other aspects, it will not affect the game performance. The game performance will not go down even slightly, which is excellent news for gamers having PCs with a lower configuration.
Custom Guns should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Custom Guns — Screenshots
How to install Custom Guns Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Custom Guns texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.