CreatorPack is a resource pack for minecraft that, at the time of writing this, has only been out for a few days and it’s already received quite a bit of attention and praise from the minecraft community. It was designed by creatorLabs team and without forgetting to regularly update their previous packs, they worked hard and works to this day to develop packs like this. There are a few reasons why CreatorPack resource pack became popular in a short period of time. First of all, it was created by them same team who designed 3D CreatorCraft and 3D Seasons packs. This time creatorLabs desided to create their own default themed pack, and let’s be honest, they did it very well. CreatorPack is a stunning resource pack that we’re certainly glad is released.
If we are talking about the idea itself, then of course the pack isn’t really new in terms of its concept. There are lots of default themed packs and most of them do what they should do and are doing that very well. But in our opinion this texture pack should be also included in the list of most quality works of this category. The pack will completely improve the look of the game. Unlike vanilla textures, it contains a smooth and clean textures with a large number of details on them. Regardless of what style your buildings are, with this pack they will look just great. creatorLabs’s CreatorPack’s textures have a resolution of 32×32 which is twice as much as the usual 16×16 that default Minecraft comes with. A bigger resolution is one of the main reasons behind the pack’s higher level of detail. Don’t forget that you will need a an average PC to be able to run this pack without any frame-rate issues.
CreatorPack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - Bedrock Edition - PE
CreatorPack — Video & Screenshots
How to install CreatorPack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the CreatorPack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
Get CreatorPack for Bedrock Edition here – CreatorPack is available on the Marketplace for 660 Minecoins.