Fans who like the various versions of John Smith resource pack are also likely to enjoy the Conquest resource pack for Minecraft. Conquest is largely based on the pack from John Smith. While there are many similarities between the two packs, there are enough differences, to make Conquest look unique instead of being only a copy of another theme. For example a few items like the different wooden planks look like John Smith’s. On the other hand, many other items, like torches and tables are uniquely designed for the Conquest pack. Hence the uniqueness of the Conquest pack is approximately 70%, since 70% of the items are unique and designed specially for the pack. A large number of the textures used in Conquest look dingy or dirty, worn out, second hand which basically makes this pack so unique. This continues even if the player will melt the different blocks to convert them into other items.
For example when cobblestones are cooked to convert it into stone, which is then crafted into the different varieties of stone bricks, the textures remain dirty looking. Hence many players feel that Conquest has a gloomy look, it can be called gritty, dark or something from the middle ages. The decision to use the Conquest pack is completely personal like other Minecraft packs, the player decides where he likes or dislikes it. Players should be aware that Conquest is getting updated regularly. Additionally there are some unexpected updates at random times, without any standard schedule. This indicates that more than two hundred updates have been released for the texture pack Conquest, since it was released on twenty seventh August 2012. More updates are expected in the future also. For the optimal performance of Conquest, it is advisable to use McPatcher or Optifine. These will prevent errors which could cause the game to crash.
Conquest + 3D Models — Video & Screenshots
How to install Conquest + 3D Models Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
For the 3D Models Pack Add-on to work correctly the Conquest resource pack is required!