Conquest Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Fans who like the various versions of John Smith resource pack are also likely to enjoy the Conquest resource pack for Minecraft. Conquest is largely based on the pack from John Smith. While there are many similarities between the two packs, there are enough differences, to make Conquest look unique instead of being only a copy of another theme. For example a few items like the different wooden planks look like John Smith’s. On the other hand, many other items, like torches and tables are uniquely designed for the Conquest pack. Hence the uniqueness of the Conquest pack is approximately 70%, since 70% of the items are unique and designed specially for the pack. A large number of the textures used in Conquest look dingy or dirty, worn out, second hand which basically makes this pack so unique. This continues even if the player will melt the different blocks to convert them into other items.
For example when cobblestones are cooked to convert it into stone, which is then crafted into the different varieties of stone bricks, the textures remain dirty looking. Hence many players feel that Conquest has a gloomy look, it can be called gritty, dark or something from the middle ages. The decision to use the Conquest pack is completely personal like other Minecraft packs, the player decides where he likes or dislikes it. Players should be aware that Conquest is getting updated regularly. Additionally there are some unexpected updates at random times, without any standard schedule. This indicates that more than two hundred updates have been released for the texture pack Conquest, since it was released on twenty seventh August 2012. More updates are expected in the future also. For the optimal performance of Conquest, it is advisable to use McPatcher or Optifine. These will prevent errors which could cause the game to crash.
Conquest + 3D Models Pack - Screenshots
Conquest + 3D Models Pack - YouTube Video
How to install Conquest + 3D Models Pack Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Conquest + 3D Models Pack Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.
- For the 3D Models Pack Add-on to work correctly the Conquest resource pack is required!