Conquest Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Conquest Resource Pack and 3D Models Pack – some people are very fond of modern high-tech style of the game and creating modern buildings, others are fond of interior decoration in the rooms, which, by the way deserves respect. Conquest Resource Pack is more likely, for a second type of players, for those who like non-modern style buildings but buildings in medieval and vintage style, also for those who like to build castles and forts at the time. Conquest pack is still in development mod which means that there will be a some changed over time.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
- For the 3D Models Pack Add-on to work correctly the Conquest resource pack is required!
*Credit for creating and developing Conquest + 3D Models Pack goes to monsterfisher (Textures), JWire (3D Models). It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8. Right now Conquest + 3D Models Pack has 1511070 views.