The clarity resource pack is, without a doubt, one of the best resource pack that has been developed in recent times. With so many packs being developed every other day it is amazing just how clarity pack has managed to stand out. The brilliance behind its conceptualization and execution is unmatched. There is no single block or item that has not been thoroughly thought out. The result is a perfect blend of realism and the traditional Minecraft art style. Clarity resource pack will raise your visual bar so high that any new pack being developed will hardly impress you. This is why it will come as a shocker when you find out that clarity resource pack has a resolution of just 32×32. Because the amount of detail put into each pixel is mind-blowing. It’s like the pixels were customized one by one up to the last pixel.
The texture is so clean. Which is surprising because normally, when lower resolution textures are packed with this amount of detail, the end result is usually very noisy. Instead, clarity pack provides this calm and clear experience that enables you to play without distraction. You will also love the color palette that comes with the clarity resource park. It is just the perfect harmony between dark and bright. Its also not too vibrant like you will notice with many other packs. But this is all intentional as it serves to complement the art style which clarity pack intends to bring out. Now, in case you are worried that the clarity resource pack will have issues running on your system, there is no need to be. If your system can handle the vanilla Minecraft effortlessly then you should have no trouble running the clarity pack in seamless frame rates.
Clarity | Pixel Perfection should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Clarity | Pixel Perfection — Video & Screenshots
How to install Clarity | Pixel Perfection Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Clarity | Pixel Perfection texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Clarity | Pixel Perfection Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Get Clarity Bedrock Edition Resource Pack here – Clarity is available on the Marketplace for 830 Minecoins.
[32x] [1.19.x] Download Clarity Resource Pack
[32x] [1.18.x] Download Clarity Resource Pack
[32x] [1.17.x] Download Clarity Resource Pack
[32x] [1.16.x] Download Clarity Resource Pack
[32x] [1.15.x – 1.13.x] Download Clarity Resource Pack
[32x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download Clarity Resource Pack
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
The only issue I have is the clocks I put up do not render properly. It only shows 1/4 of a clock at a time.
It worked on 1.19.3 perfectly so no worries using it on it. It just said its for older versions of the game.
I noticed the rooted mud block and i think the packed mud block are untextured/default so its different from the textured mud block, but i love this pack, thanks for making it
Nothing really happened sadly (Badrock)
Did you download the bedrock version or the java version? Because the version of Bedrock is only available on the marketplace and is not free, but should be installed automatically after purchase.
Um…Tried downloading it,but nothing happened at all. Checked minecraft. Nothing there either.
After downloading, you need to install it. Please, read how to install guide on this page.
I did as it said. Still,nothing happened at all.
Is it just me? Or does this not work for anyone else. I installed it, unzipped it, moved it to my resources folder and nothing happened. Is it bc I’m playing on PE?
If you are playing on Bedrock Edition, you need to get the pack from the Bedrock Edition link. It will redirect you to the Minecraft marketplace where you can get the pack.
Hi there! Love the pack, just wanted to let you know the texture is off on fully grown cocoa beans!
it’s much different it’s worse no rays of sun or anything
are you the real dream
thats cus it has shaders on the images
so none of the leaves are flowing for me
I want this mod
just a heads up the flowering azalea leaves were misnamed in the pack, so it doesnt override the base game leaves (you need to rename to it flowering_azalea_leaves). thought id leave a comment so people dont spend 4 hours trying to figure out whats wrong like i did. there might be more texutres not loading but that was the only one i noticed
no where near the same as the video complete fake and looks terrible !!!!!!!
Its called a shader
It’s called blurring a video to make the textures look better
its called Depth of field .
Its called editing
i play this mod
To make it look like the video:
1) Open video on YouTube.
2) Read description and discover what they used to make the video look like this.
3) Download required Mods/Shaders and apply.
this is a beutiful texture pack
my pc: boom
It’s actually pretty good.
i like it :D
nice but its not like in photo at all
very great looks medieval for my medieval survival world you afre the greater thanks you
Bad not like in foto
you need to download continum shaders
Hi! I was wondering how i could get it on the newer version? I downloaded the pack but i don’t have ‘Options’ on there. And i readed all of the comments and was wondering what shader did you use?
Just ignore the compatibility message and click OK or Yes when it appears.
a couple of complaints:
1) looks nothing like it does in the video;
2) i tried downloading this last night (following all the instructions in both the optifine installation and this one) and ended up getting banned by watchdog from a server i’ve never had problems with before. (i appealed the ban and my appeal was denied, so either i did something wrong, despite following the instructions, or….?)
just as a heads up to people like myself who have never tried downloading a texture pack– make sure you’re not using it when you’re entering a server, just to be on the safe side. even if the guidelines say your texture pack/mods are allowed honestly just don’t even chance it.
– To make it look like in the video, you will also need a shader pack of your choice.
– Well, optifine is a mod and private server owners can get you banned for using mods. Just our opinion on your situation. There may be other reasons, try to contact them and ask for a more detailed explanation of the ban, if possible.
ah ok, thank you! i didn’t know the bit about the shader pack.
about the server, i’ll definitely reach out to them and see what went wrong. also i’m very sorry if i came across as defensive or snarky in my original comment– thanks so much for taking the time to respond.
As long as you don’t swear or insult anyone, your comments are acceptable. The comments section is the perfect place to get help from others, just be sure to explain everything in one post so others know how to help you.
Dude I wanted the water
Im so disapointed!
im on pc and i loaded this texture pack in to my resource packs and i dont see shaders added it in my mods folder still nothing!
so is this a texture pack or a shader?
how do i get the shaders? I am on mac and cannot figure it out.
same, and the water also isn’t working on my Mac
Something called the internet…
Well you might want to search it up on Youtube. It’s wonderful thing on something called the internet where you can get answers to almost everything. I personally am on a MacBook and I can get my world looking like this.
It would be nice to see the resource pack previews without shaders.
when are they going to update the instructions. there is no “options” in main menu so win 10 users can’t install
This is a Minecraft Java Edition resource pack, and the instructions are for Minecraft Java. Windows 10 Minecraft follows the Minecraft Bedrock Edition, which is completely different for resource packs than Java Edition.
Just thought I’d let you know that the website says that the pack has been updated to 1.16 :)
does it work on 220.127.116.11???????
How do we make it look exactly like that?
It would be much better if your demo video and screenshots were without shaders so we could get an actual idea of what the texture pack actually looks like.
warning on this:
its laggy as hell so have a good computer for this
Its awsome but my poor eyes ;-;
please update to 1.5 please
I’m sorry to say but, not really my cup of tea.
I think the grass and stone was my most biggest problem. It looked to textured for me.
My brother said he likes it. But it looks like the pictures.