The clarity resource pack is, without a doubt, one of the best resource pack that has been developed in recent times. With so many packs being developed every other day it is amazing just how clarity pack has managed to stand out. The brilliance behind its conceptualization and execution is unmatched. There is no single block or item that has not been thoroughly thought out. The result is a perfect blend of realism and the traditional Minecraft art style. Clarity resource pack will raise your visual bar so high that any new pack being developed will hardly impress you. This is why it will come as a shocker when you find out that clarity resource pack has a resolution of just 32×32. Because the amount of detail put into each pixel is mind-blowing. It’s like the pixels were customized one by one up to the last pixel.
The texture is so clean. Which is surprising because normally, when lower resolution textures are packed with this amount of detail, the end result is usually very noisy. Instead, clarity pack provides this calm and clear experience that enables you to play without distraction. You will also love the color palette that comes with the clarity resource park. It is just the perfect harmony between dark and bright. Its also not too vibrant like you will notice with many other packs. But this is all intentional as it serves to complement the art style which clarity pack intends to bring out. Now, in case you are worried that the clarity resource pack will have issues running on your system, there is no need to be. If your system can handle the vanilla Minecraft effortlessly then you should have no trouble running the clarity pack in seamless frame rates.
Clarity should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Clarity — Video & Screenshots
How to install Clarity Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Clarity texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
Get Clarity Resource Pack for Bedrock Edition here – Clarity is available on the Marketplace for 830 Minecoins