Bloodcraft resource pack is one of the latest in the world of minecraft. Although it is inspired by the cool horror game called Blood developed by Monolith, it brings a whole new perspective of horror-themed pack. It is a rare game of its kind and resource pack pays massive attention to color scheme details. Although its predecessor, Blood, was not among the most popular games of its time, it attracted a number of funs and a number of people play the game up to date. Bloodcraft is perfect for players who were used to the Blood shooting game but with a more enhanced experience. However, if you were not used to the earlier game, it is still great pack for you as it features more advanced features that ensure a better experience in minecraft.
Just like Blood, BloodCraft resource pack features a dark tone, which is more enhanced than the usual seen in other minecraft texture packs. Bloodcraft features ominous art and dark style. Furthermore, it features gorgeous texture with distinct design. The BloodCraft resource pack comes with a resolution of 64×64, with higher as compared to most other packs. So this means that to run this game smoothly, you will need a high-end PC. But still this game can run on low-end PCs but with a lower frame rate, which might deny you the chance to have a concrete experience that you deserve. BloodCraft employs its high-end tricks to tweak the atmosphere around and environment to horrify you effectively. The combination of dark and moody color patterns, twisted looking models and objects, as well as horrifying sound are some of the main tricks that ate used in the Bloodcraft.
BloodCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
BloodCraft — Screenshots
How to install BloodCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the BloodCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.