BloodCraft Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
Bloodcraft resource pack is one of the latest in the world of minecraft. Although it is inspired by the cool horror game called Blood developed by Monolith, it brings a whole new perspective of horror-themed pack. It is a rare game of its kind and resource pack pays massive attention to color scheme details. Although its predecessor, Blood, was not among the most popular games of its time, it attracted a number of funs and a number of people play the game up to date. Bloodcraft is perfect for players who were used to the Blood shooting game but with a more enhanced experience. However, if you were not used to the earlier game, it is still great pack for you as it features more advanced features that ensure a better experience in minecraft.
Just like Blood, BloodCraft resource pack features a dark tone, which is more enhanced than the usual seen in other minecraft texture packs. Bloodcraft features ominous art and dark style. Furthermore, it features gorgeous texture with distinct design. The BloodCraft resource pack comes with a resolution of 64×64, with higher as compared to most other packs. So this means that to run this game smoothly, you will need a high-end PC. But still this game can run on low-end PCs but with a lower frame rate, which might deny you the chance to have a concrete experience that you deserve. BloodCraft employs its high-end tricks to tweak the atmosphere around and environment to horrify you effectively. The combination of dark and moody color patterns, twisted looking models and objects, as well as horrifying sound are some of the main tricks that ate used in the Bloodcraft.
BloodCraft - Screenshots
How to install BloodCraft Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download BloodCraft Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.