BloodCraft Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Bloodcraft resource pack is one of the latest in the world of minecraft. Although it is inspired by the cool horror game called Blood developed by Monolith, it brings a whole new perspective of horror-themed pack. It is a rare game of its kind and resource pack pays massive attention to color scheme details. Although its predecessor, Blood, was not among the most popular games of its time, it attracted a number of funs and a number of people play the game up to date. Bloodcraft is perfect for players who were used to the Blood shooting game but with a more enhanced experience. However, if you were not used to the earlier game, it is still great pack for you as it features more advanced features that ensure a better experience in minecraft.
Just like Blood, BloodCraft resource pack features a dark tone, which is more enhanced than the usual seen in other minecraft texture packs. Bloodcraft features ominous art and dark style. Furthermore, it features gorgeous texture with distinct design. The BloodCraft resource pack comes with a resolution of 64×64, with higher as compared to most other packs. So this means that to run this game smoothly, you will need a high-end PC. But still this game can run on low-end PCs but with a lower frame rate, which might deny you the chance to have a concrete experience that you deserve. BloodCraft employs its high-end tricks to tweak the atmosphere around and environment to horrify you effectively. The combination of dark and moody color patterns, twisted looking models and objects, as well as horrifying sound are some of the main tricks that ate used in the Bloodcraft.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing BloodCraft goes to Djigallag. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13, 1.12. Right now BloodCraft has 205171 views.