If you are a player who often practices in PvP sessions, then ArvetixPvP is an amazing pack for you. It is a texture pack which help you to a large extent. Although there are a large number of PvP oriented packs available in the market right now, most of which are for PvP, ArvetixPvP is definitely one of the best. If you yourself as a player are looking for a really nice and good PvP related resource pack that is able to display a lot of polish and finesse, ArvetixPvP is our number one recommendation. It provides players with a truly impressive experience. The best and most important aspect about ArvetixPvP resource pack is its capability to display highly detailed textures.
One common drawback among the PvP packs available in the market is the fact that they often reduce visual quality so that they can provide a stable fps. However, ArvetixPvp stands out. It perfectly displays highly detailed visuals on a very stable frame rate, thus giving the players best visuals and good frame rate. The textures and other details are displayed in sharp textures and very bright colour schemes. This PvP pack comes with 64 by 64 resolution which is quite uncommon in the pvp market. The reason for this being the drop in frame rates per second. But Arvetix stands out and gives such high resolutions at just the perfect frame rate. Arvetix is compatible with both Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you are running any other version of Minecraft, you need to downgrade or upgrade so that it is compatible with this resource pack.
ArvetixPvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install ArvetixPvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.