Andorhal HD Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
Due to overwhelmingly favorable reviews, focused particularly on its quality, minecraft’s recent realistic texture pack named Andorhal HD resource pack has already been downloaded over six thousand times. It achieved this number of downloads in less than few days of release. The resource pack isn’t a downloadable mod that adds new content in its traditional sense, it offers no new gameplay mechanics or items to assist players and is purely cosmetic. What it does do however is upgrade the quality of the game visuals, smoothing out textures and adding graphical enhancements that were simply unobtainable prior to release. It comes highly recommended. Minecraft is known for its unique, blocky, retro style, which is what made the series so addictively endearing to begin with.
Although it has never been associated with cutting edge visuals, the Andorhal HD resource pack changes this and the difference really is startling. The developer of this resource pack really have managed to add a new level of detail to Minecraft, while still managing to retain what makes the game so appealing in the first place. It’s rare such an upgrade manages to attain the best of both worlds, but in this case that is exactly what has been accomplished. With the colors now more vibrant than ever, the resolution after installation of the Andorhal HD resource pack is a fixed 64×64. While this isn’t considered high when compared to most realistic packs, we do need to remember that this is minecraft. Therefore such resolution being achieved is nice since it also adds the benefit of a consistent a frame-rate. This is excellent news to anybody using an older computer or dated software to run their games. They will still be able to benefit from the upgrade without making any changes to their set up, which is always welcome.
Andorhal HD - Screenshots
How to install Andorhal HD Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Andorhal HD Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.