Due to overwhelmingly favorable reviews, focused particularly on its quality, minecraft’s recent realistic texture pack named Andorhal HD resource pack has already been downloaded over six thousand times. It achieved this number of downloads in less than few days of release. The resource pack isn’t a downloadable mod that adds new content in its traditional sense, it offers no new gameplay mechanics or items to assist players and is purely cosmetic. What it does do however is upgrade the quality of the game visuals, smoothing out textures and adding graphical enhancements that were simply unobtainable prior to release. It comes highly recommended. Minecraft is known for its unique, blocky, retro style, which is what made the series so addictively endearing to begin with.
Although it has never been associated with cutting edge visuals, the Andorhal HD resource pack changes this and the difference really is startling. The developer of this resource pack really have managed to add a new level of detail to Minecraft, while still managing to retain what makes the game so appealing in the first place. It’s rare such an upgrade manages to attain the best of both worlds, but in this case that is exactly what has been accomplished. With the colors now more vibrant than ever, the resolution after installation of the Andorhal HD resource pack is a fixed 64×64. While this isn’t considered high when compared to most realistic packs, we do need to remember that this is minecraft. Therefore such resolution being achieved is nice since it also adds the benefit of a consistent a frame-rate. This is excellent news to anybody using an older computer or dated software to run their games. They will still be able to benefit from the upgrade without making any changes to their set up, which is always welcome.
Andorhal HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Andorhal HD — Screenshots
How to install Andorhal HD Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Andorhal HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.