Aluzion PvP resource pack was crafted with PvP players in mind. Even if vanilla Minecraft is a great game for multiplayer PvE, the PvP part cannot be disregarded. The number of players that enjoy PvP should not be underestimated. Aluzion PvP texture pack takes the vanilla Minecraft experience and tweaks it to be more PvP friendly. The resource pack uses the default texture resolution in vanilla Minecraft. It is a 16x resource pack and typical for a PvP resource pack, it does not attempt to improve the level of details within Minecraft or create photo-realistic worlds. What it attempts to achieve are crisper visuals and simpler textures. Instead of going for a lower 8x resolution, Aluzion takes existing textures and removes some details to make them easier to distinguish. Another change that benefits PvP players is how the colors have been changed. They are more vibrant and eye-catching. This further accentuates the cartoonish visuals within Minecraft but it also makes it easier to tell objects apart because the colors are more saturated.
There are fewer shades of gray or washed-out colors. At the same time, the visuals do not stay off too far from vanilla. For PvP players, Aluzion texture pack also comes with some notable visual changes for weapons, armors, potions, and several other items in the game. The original developer of the resource pack made swords shorter to improve the PvP experience. Particle effects are also cleaner and are less intrusive. Some sounds were also changed but most of the default Minecraft sounds were preserved. The GUI and inventory have also been changed to be more PvP friendly. The HUD displays armor, defense, mana, health, and weapons in a much simpler way, making everything easy to track. Being a 16x resource pack, Aluzion PvP does not affect game performance. The numerous visual optimizations for PvP also make the game run smoother with stable framerates. Players that can run vanilla Minecraft can also run Aluzion without any performance issues. Aluzion can be used with different shaders as it can improve visuals but it can cause framerates to drop since shaders are resource-intensive.
Aluzion PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Aluzion PvP — Screenshots
How to install Aluzion PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Aluzion PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.