The Additional Realism is a trendy resource pack that is one of the most unique Minecraft resource packs that we’ve tested in recent time. The reason behind this uniqueness is mainly due to the fact that, Additional Realism resource pack basically focuses on only one key feature, which gives the Minecraft players more improved visuals regardless of the type of a resource pack they often use by default. It is one of newest resource packs available in the market, although it may not have as many functional features as compared to some of the other popular types of packs that are currently in use, giving it a try is still very essential and absolutely worth your time. You will greatly benefit from its amazing features. One of its important features is that it provides you with the opportunity to fully enjoy the wonderful sky using any resource pack of your preference or even you can exclusively use the default Minecraft textures and will still be more amazing.
Another important feature is its expressive lightmap that is effective for shadows without any need of you to have a shader mod. In addition, leaves models have been modified. They look much better now. It’s essential to state that, this resource pack wasn’t designed to give the Minecraft world a complete overhaul but, it was basically designed in order to combine it with some other existing resource packs to get its best. Generally, this is totally opposite of things that you often see in most of the resource packs currently available. In other words, Additional Realism resource pack tries to avoid changing any item or block textures but on the other hand, it provides some great amazing features. Personally, if you choose to use this resource pack together with any other pack of your preference, then most probably you will love it.
Important: Additional Realism is not a free pack. For more info visit “Buy” page from the links located at the end of this post. You can also download a free DEMO version of Additional Realism resource pack before buying.
Additional Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Additional Realism — Screenshots
How to install Additional Realism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Additional Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
Unfortunately, the authors of the Additional Realism resource pack decided to completely abandon the project and remove their work from all over the Internet. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This was the final decision of the authors and there was nothing we could do about it.