Deserts, mountains, swamps, and mere plains – anyone who has played five minutes’ worth of Minecraft knows and loves all these scenarios. These are the places where the player will live, build, hunt, and escape from hostile mobs. All of them have an allure of their own, but there’s a missing factor in Minecraft’s system: the biomes are always the same and nothing ever changes – once you know one you know them all. That’s where A Brave New World resource pack comes into play. It changes the game for the better, allowing you to experience different seasons throughout the biomes. There’s a different feeling to a Minecraft game once you can experience rain in a Summer biome or leaves falling all around you in an Autumn one. It’s a slight change that improves the game tenfold.
Seasons do not change regularly in this resource pack. Instead, they are added onto different biomes all around you – because of that, you might see the summer rain to your left and the leaves falling to your right, a truly unique experience to be had. A Brave New World resource pack was originally made to be an add-on to the Real Life Seasons mod – the latter is now defunct and abandoned. A Brave New World is still around, having borrowed textures from Real Life Seasons and added a few new tricks of its own. If you are looking for a resource pack that completely changes your Minecraft experience, this is it. Even though it won’t add regular season changes like it was originally intended, there’s a visual impact from different seasons happening throughout the wide array of biomes available – making Minecraft a more complex and layered game. You don’t have to wait for Summer to come around with this resource pack, you only have to go out and find it.
A Brave New World should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
A Brave New World — Screenshots
How to install A Brave New World Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the A Brave New World texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.