Deserts, mountains, swamps, and mere plains – anyone who has played five minutes’ worth of Minecraft knows and loves all these scenarios. These are the places where the player will live, build, hunt, and escape from hostile mobs. All of them have an allure of their own, but there’s a missing factor in Minecraft’s system: the biomes are always the same and nothing ever changes – once you know one you know them all. That’s where A Brave New World resource pack comes into play. It changes the game for the better, allowing you to experience different seasons throughout the biomes. There’s a different feeling to a Minecraft game once you can experience rain in a Summer biome or leaves falling all around you in an Autumn one. It’s a slight change that improves the game tenfold.
Seasons do not change regularly in this resource pack. Instead, they are added onto different biomes all around you – because of that, you might see the summer rain to your left and the leaves falling to your right, a truly unique experience to be had. A Brave New World resource pack was originally made to be an add-on to the Real Life Seasons mod – the latter is now defunct and abandoned. A Brave New World is still around, having borrowed textures from Real Life Seasons and added a few new tricks of its own. If you are looking for a resource pack that completely changes your Minecraft experience, this is it. Even though it won’t add regular season changes like it was originally intended, there’s a visual impact from different seasons happening throughout the wide array of biomes available – making Minecraft a more complex and layered game. You don’t have to wait for Summer to come around with this resource pack, you only have to go out and find it.
A Brave New World should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
A Brave New World — Screenshots
How to install A Brave New World Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the A Brave New World texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
A Brave New World Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;