8-bitCraft 2 Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
As suggested by its name, the minecraft 8-bitCraft 2 resource pack is simply 8-bitCraft’s remastered version that was available in the market from the end of year 2018. The Minecraft original 8-bitCraft definitely is a resource pack with stellar appearance that got transformed in the world environment of Minecraft into an immersive and authentic 8-bit pack. However, this pack came to be a little rough around edges and certainly you get a little scope for advancement and thankfully, the 8-bitCraft 2 works excellently for remedying minor concerns that was available with first one which was thereby available for stellar visual features with best experience through which the players were wholly get immersed in their Minecraft Worlds. The 8-bitCraft 2 resource pack can manage to offer players with some of the cleanest and aesthetically appealing visuals through which you’ll definitely take a closer look at all things twice.
Unlike any other conventional pack, the 8-bitCraft 2 doesn’t pick on a lot of details and textures but this opts for the smoother appearance instead, that doesn’t make it quite difficult for your eyes. The resource pack complements well with smoother textures and availability of lively color palettes and this would help in bringing almost all types of lifelike colors and textures. A great feature that you can find in the 8-bitCraft 2 texture pack is that it would revamp all the important Minecraft visual aspects that range from different mobs to all the items and blocks and combination of such stunning lifelike visual features add up to a highly perfect immersive experience. The resource pack is available with 8×8 texture resolution which gets toned down and is also compared to quite lower 16×16 resolution which is default resolution value for most of the other packs. Because of such low resolution, you’ll surely get a lot better performance for the gameplay if you ever think of trying on this pack.
8-bitCraft 2 - Screenshots
How to install 8-bitCraft 2 Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download 8-bitCraft 2 Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.