As suggested by its name, the minecraft 8-bitCraft 2 resource pack is simply 8-bitCraft’s remastered version that was available in the market from the end of year 2018. The Minecraft original 8-bitCraft definitely is a resource pack with stellar appearance that got transformed in the world environment of Minecraft into an immersive and authentic 8-bit pack. However, this pack came to be a little rough around edges and certainly you get a little scope for advancement and thankfully, the 8-bitCraft 2 works excellently for remedying minor concerns that was available with first one which was thereby available for stellar visual features with best experience through which the players were wholly get immersed in their Minecraft Worlds. The 8-bitCraft 2 resource pack can manage to offer players with some of the cleanest and aesthetically appealing visuals through which you’ll definitely take a closer look at all things twice.
Unlike any other conventional pack, the 8-bitCraft 2 doesn’t pick on a lot of details and textures but this opts for the smoother appearance instead, that doesn’t make it quite difficult for your eyes. The resource pack complements well with smoother textures and availability of lively color palettes and this would help in bringing almost all types of lifelike colors and textures. A great feature that you can find in the 8-bitCraft 2 texture pack is that it would revamp all the important Minecraft visual aspects that range from different mobs to all the items and blocks and combination of such stunning lifelike visual features add up to a highly perfect immersive experience. The resource pack is available with 8×8 texture resolution which gets toned down and is also compared to quite lower 16×16 resolution which is default resolution value for most of the other packs. Because of such low resolution, you’ll surely get a lot better performance for the gameplay if you ever think of trying on this pack.
8-bitCraft 2 should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
8-bitCraft 2 — Screenshots
How to install 8-bitCraft 2 Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the 8-bitCraft 2 texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[8x] [1.8.x] Download 8-bitCraft 2 PvP Resource Pack – PvP Version