ZeCraft Resource Pack is here and this is some great news for all Minecraft enthusiasts. Created by DelTaz, ZeCraft is a resource pack that is a great boost to Minecraft’s look and feel. Even though it has a very low resolution, it’s effect can barely go unnoticeable. The 16x resolution gives the game a whole new true and authentic visual effect. With this resource pack, the colors of Minecraft’s blocks and items are rich and the glossy effect reflects all light. The simple and pale sand color looks very appealing and rejuvenated. The light green in grass blocks now has that deep authentic green color of neatly nurtured, trimmed and watered grass. Other notables characters that benefit greatly from this resource pack are trees.
They have totally been redrawn using the new style giving them a more realistic visualization. The rich deep green color of vegetation dominates the tree leaves further complementing the brown color scheme on the stems and branches. Unlike the previous less appealing blocks of mahogany and pale leaves, ZeCraft gives the game a more realistic and pleasing look. There are also more features coming and will be updated once they each one is complete. From the fact that it is still under development, it is quite hard to give a genuine and justified review of this resource pack but so far so good, it looks like a great leap for the developer. Even though the 16x resolution looks very low and wanting, the enhancement and thrill it adds to Minecraft can only be told by the game’s enthusiasts.
ZeCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
ZeCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install ZeCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the ZeCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.