Xalixilax created the Xalis Enchanted Books resource pack in May 2021, where it quickly gained fame among the Minecraft community. It was recommended by many popular Minecrafters, which led the texture pack to be downloaded over 4.8 million times since the writing of this article. It was created because many players are having to deal with a problem. They often have trouble finding the enchanted book that they want in a chest since they all look the same, which can be frustrating and time-consuming for players. Although their functions are vastly different and the enchantments they place on tools and weapons vary greatly, the visual effects for the enchantments are very similar. Since the colors are all very similar, the only way to find the correct enchantment from a book is to hover your cursor over every book to read the many titles. If a player already knows what they want but they don’t know where to find it, they’ll quickly become annoyed as they waste time trying to find the correct book. This is a very time-consuming process that grates on the player’s nerves, and it can make them disinterested in using enchantments. This is a real shame since enchantments can add new layers to your game and enhance gameplay in ways that you couldn’t have done without them. They make tools and weapons last longer, they can cause more materials to drop when mining, they can push mobs back or light them on fire, and they are just fun in general. Playing without enchanted books limits what a player can do, cutting them off from content and entertainment that they should have access to. Depending on how many chests full of enchantment books you have, you could spend minutes or even hours searching for the perfect enchanted books. The right one can change the course of your Minecraft adventure and open up options you wouldn’t have without it, but you have to find it first. Many players face this problem regularly while playing. The Enchanted Books texture pack made by Xali eradicates this problem.
Its purpose is to change the appearance of enchantment books so that players can easily tell them apart. Inventory management becomes more difficult as new features and items are added to Minecraft with each update, especially when it comes to sorting books. It can be complicated because they all look alike and there’s little to no variation in their models. Whether the enchantment book offers the power of fire, sharpness, or IV power, the models all look the same. This has discouraged many Minecrafters from looking for new enchantment books since the books could add to their problems. The sameness of the books creates another challenge in their games, but unlike difficult mobs such as the Ender Dragon or the Warden, the challenge posed by organizing enchantment books isn’t entertaining or fulfilling to overcome. Thankfully Xali’s Enchanted Books resource pack changes the models of each book to unique colors so that they’re easier to organize. Minecrafters are being spoiled by the wide variety of options for the first time. Not only do the colors change, but there are also additional effects for players to discover. This adds more room to explore and gives players a reason to seek out new enchantment books. To truly experience everything that this resource pack has to offer, you need to install all of the correct mods. The first step you should take is making sure that the Optifine mod has been properly installed on your device. CIT Resewn serves the same purpose, so you can use that instead if you’re unable to install Optifine. Either of these mods will ensure that Xalis Enchanted Books texture pack performs at peak performance once installed. To sum up, everything that was said, the Enchanted Books pack offers the players texture bases that look brand new for their enchanted books. They blend seamlessly into the base game while still standing out enough to make organization easier, more effects are added to enchantments, and players can save time finding books while spending more time going on adventures. Having this texture pack will enhance your gameplay to new levels and prevent you from wasting time.
xali's Enchanted Books should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16
xali's Enchanted Books — Screenshots
How to install xali's Enchanted Books Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the xali's Enchanted Books texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Optifine required.
- For this resource pack to work correctly, you must set the correct settings below:
ESC > Option > Video Setting > Quality > Connected Textures: Fancy
ESC > Option > Video Setting > Quality > Custom Item: ON
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.19.x] Download xali’s Enchanted Books Resource Pack
[16x] [1.18.x] Download xali’s Enchanted Books Resource Pack
[16x] [1.17.x] Download xali’s Enchanted Books Resource Pack
[16x] [1.16.x] Download xali’s Enchanted Books Resource Pack
Cannot get to work with 1.19.3
this is an interesting coincidence…
This is for Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.2