With ideas from the First World War’s background setting and scenery, World War I resource pack remains one of the most advanced Minecraft’s resource pack dedicated to creating mind-blowing visual effects and experience. For players who often times prefer Player vs Player servers, this resource pack is very compatible with the server and is just what you need in order to get the best gameplay. Although you might find that the pack still needs some extra adjustments, it’s believed these would come during the next pack updates. You’re sure to enjoy great visual effects even before the next update comes. In this pack, you’ll find a wide range of textures and added features that simply depict the First World War’s scenery and designed to help you relive the experience. A few of the textures you’ll find in World War I’s resource pack include; weapons, uniforms, environment, etc all that help in creating that required effect First World War effect.
In addition, the world war l resource pack comes with a very nice environmental improvement which generally gives Minecraft a special texture that even makes Player vs Player sessions clearer and a smoother transitional effect. So, if you’re eager to try out something new and enjoy almost an entirely different experience from what you’ve been used to, then this resource pack is meant just for you. With textures that have a relatively high resolution, you’re on your way to enjoying the very interesting gaming experience. To get the best from this resource pack, due to the higher resolution, it’s best you play the game with any PC that the system requirements can effortlessly run the Vanilla version of Minecraft. With PC’s that have the right system requirements, you certainly wouldn’t have to worry about frame-rate issues.
World War I should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
World War I — Screenshots
How to install World War I Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the World War I texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.