World War I Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
With ideas from the First World War’s background setting and scenery, World War I resource pack remains one of the most advanced Minecraft’s resource pack dedicated to creating mind-blowing visual effects and experience. For players who often times prefer Player vs Player servers, this resource pack is very compatible with the server and is just what you need in order to get the best gameplay. Although you might find that the pack still needs some extra adjustments, it’s believed these would come during the next pack updates. You’re sure to enjoy great visual effects even before the next update comes. In this pack, you’ll find a wide range of textures and added features that simply depict the First World War’s scenery and designed to help you relive the experience. A few of the textures you’ll find in World War I’s resource pack include; weapons, uniforms, environment, etc all that help in creating that required effect First World War effect.
In addition, the world war l resource pack comes with a very nice environmental improvement which generally gives Minecraft a special texture that even makes Player vs Player sessions clearer and a smoother transitional effect. So, if you’re eager to try out something new and enjoy almost an entirely different experience from what you’ve been used to, then this resource pack is meant just for you. With textures that have a relatively high resolution, you’re on your way to enjoying the very interesting gaming experience. To get the best from this resource pack, due to the higher resolution, it’s best you play the game with any PC that the system requirements can effortlessly run the Vanilla version of Minecraft. With PC’s that have the right system requirements, you certainly wouldn’t have to worry about frame-rate issues.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing World War I goes to SachoSenior. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13, 1.12, 1.8. Right now World War I has 2047064 views.