Winthor Medieval Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Winthor Medieval is the most recent resource pack that has distinct features in all its Minecraft operations as compared to other packs. The difference can hardly be noticed at first but a closer examination of its features as compared to other similar packs can easily be felt. Winthor Medieval resource pack has mainly been introduced in order to improve performances in the Minecraft world. The old Minecraft experiences are as a result being improved due to the invention of the Winthor Medieval. The resolution of the pack has been increased from 16×16 to 64 ×64 a feature that highly improves the overall look of the resource pack. The Winthor Medieval also has a distinct feature that modify and bring into a better shape for some poorly designed items. Set of textures are mixed up in the way to bring a desired resource pack which makes the items in the world look more interesting and also makes life worth living.
Winthor Medieval contains bright and very attractive colour palette. It is also unbelievable how the authors have managed to make different unique styles using the Winthor Medieval to ensure that the pack completely blends with the surrounding environment. The atmosphere is also not an exception in this and it is indeed an amazing experience with it. The above features are completely amazing and play an essential role in ensuring that the players have full experience of the new resource pack. However, in order to get a higher visual capacity, it is important to consider installing some shaders. Some of the highly recommended shaders include sildurs, continuum and KUDA shaders. With the appropriate use of these shaders, Minecraft will completely turn out different and very impressive for you and all other people.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Winthor Medieval goes to Studio-Winthor. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12, 1.11. Right now Winthor Medieval has 124004 views.