If you love the Wild West theme, you will certainly enjoy the Wild West GUI resource pack for Minecraft. The texture pack introduces a unique new theme without altering the game itself, having just an effect over the visuals. Game mechanics and features remain intact while the Wild West GUI resource pack only changes the interface or GUI of the game with new textures. While the game still retains its recognizable features, the revamped GUI visuals will certainly give it a refreshing look and a pleasant new experience. The texture pack addresses the desire of certain players for a new GUI. If you are one of the many that find the old minecraft user interface outdated, the Wild West GUI may prove to be a long-overdue revamp that will bring in a new level of enjoyment to the game. The Wild West GUI resource pack takes a stand against the old monochromatic, grey and blocky Minecraft interface.
It adds a whole new visual theme inspired by Western or Old West movies and visuals. All the old gray interface elements have now been swapped with sand-color which stands out more and looks different while still being familiar. The visual changes were applied not only across the main HUD but also to the crafting table and inventory, wiping out all traces of the old, outdated blocky and gray interface. To ensure optimal performance and no glitches, the pack uses the standard 16×16 resolution just like the vanilla version of the game. Wild West GUI was designed to work just like the original Minecraft GUI. Since it is just a texture pack that uses the same standard resolution, it will run on any hardware that can already run vanilla Minecraft. It does not alter standard game features, mechanics, and performance. In simple words, it can be enjoyed by any Minecraft player that got bored of the original GUI.
Wild West GUI should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15
Wild West GUI — Screenshots
How to install Wild West GUI Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wild West GUI texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
You are an ARTIST.
Best GUI Res Pack I’ve ever seen. :)
Beste inventory ever, I am using it all day. BTW, can I make a toolbar version of this?
I feel the need for a big iron all of a sudden.