The Wayukian resource pack was released many years ago and it is one of the few resource packs that kept getting updates constantly. The updates come from a different user than the creator that took over the project and continues working on it under the name of New Wayukian. It is what some would call a modest resource pack without the aspiration of introducing photorealistic textures. What the resource pack is a visual upgrade with a medieval and rustic twist. It touches upon textures, items, mobs, particle effects, terrain, weapons, armor, and the GUI to make Minecraft a much more enjoyable RPG experience. Many of the elements it adds or changes in Minecraft are meant to improve the RPG aspects of the game. The resolution of the textures was maintained at 16x to preserve the spirit of Minecraft and to avoid reducing framerates. Being such a light resource pack that does not require a powerful computer to achieve decent framerates, it is also PvP friendly. PvP players will appreciate that the New Wayukian texture pack offers high framerates and loads of new item textures to play around with.
The textures are not changed significantly. There are a few tweaks here and there in terms of textures and colors. Some textures for terrain were made darker while others were replaced completely. There are also loads of new textures for various objects such as chests, crates, chains, campfires, skulls, various decoration objects, windows, lamps, shooting range practice targets, and many more. There are also new textures for doors and a few new paintings. For mobs and player textures, a lot of effort was invested. There are new scarry mobs such as skeletons, giant spiders, zombies, dragons, bats, robots, and many more. There are also new textures for NPCs. You will be able to find NPCs in knight armor, dressed as a priest, dark knight, dressed as a king, sorcerer, butcher, butler, and many more. All these visual improvements make it possible to create amazing castles, dungeons, scary forests that allow you to play Minecraft as an RPG game. As the New Wayukian resource pack touches upon sky textures, clouds, and celestial bodies such as the sun and moon, installation needs to be done through Optifine. Optifine enables the use of these special features that are required by the resource pack.
Wayukian (New Wayukian) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Wayukian (New Wayukian) — Video & Screenshots
How to install Wayukian (New Wayukian) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wayukian (New Wayukian) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[16x] [1.18.x] Download New Wayukian Resource Pack – continuation, by original_tekpir8
[16x] [1.17.x] Download New Wayukian Resource Pack – continuation, by original_tekpir8
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download New Wayukian Resource Pack – continuation, by original_tekpir8
[16x] [1.14.x] Download New Wayukian Resource Pack – continuation, by original_tekpir8
[16x] [1.13.x] Download New Wayukian Resource Pack – continuation, by original_tekpir8
[16x] [1.12.x] Download New Wayukian Resource Pack – continuation, by original_tekpir8
[16x] [1.8.x] Download New Wayukian Resource Pack – continuation, by original_tekpir8
[16x] [1.7.x] Download Wayukian Resource Pack – original, by Wayuki
[16x] [1.6.x] Download Wayukian Resource Pack – original, by Wayuki
Check out the Wayukian Resource Pack on the Official Source – continuation, by original_tekpir8
Check out the Wayukian Resource Pack on the Official Website – original, by Wayuki