There are a handful of Minecraft resource packs that you can truly call great. Vividity resource pack is one of them and surprisingly, it is not a texture pack to focus on photo-realism. The Vividity pack is great for a lot of reasons that very few will argue against. Right off the bat, Vividity does not attempt to completely change the game to mimic something else or introduce so many new blocks that it would make Minecraft look unrecognizable. What the resource pack does is to change all the textures in Minecraft for the better. The colors are much brighter but everything has the same default feeling. If you know every single block in vanilla Minecraft, you will recognize all of them in the Vividity resource pack. It is worth mentioning that the resource pack preserves the identity of the game also by using textures of the same resolution as vanilla. Vividity is a 16x resource pack meaning that it will have almost no impact over how smooth the game runs with or without it. The Vividity resource pack was developed by a team of creative individuals that are also Minecraft players. One issue that this resource pack does not have is missing textures. Vividity is one of the few resource packs that are 100% complete. There are no missing textures and everything single one of them has been improved. Being so well put together, the Vividity texture pack also got listed on the official minecraft website.
It can be downloaded from the official website for bedrock edition. It is visually gorgeous. The colors of the textures that Vividity uses make the game much more vibrant. Water biomes are filled with purple, blue, and red blocks along with retexturized fish and vegetation. Crops are much brighter. Mobs and enemies also received texture upgrades and there are some new weapons introduced by the resource pack. Its visuals are reminiscent of old child-friendly social media flash games such as Farmville. To a certain extent, it enables every player to build his own colorful house and grow crops or go on adventures, fighting skeletons and other monsters in dungeons and castles. It has a rustic vibe to it with many fantasy elements. Lastly, one aspect that is often overlooked, is the support a resource pack gets from the developers. Many of them are abandoned. The Vividity resource pack is one of the few resource packs that still get updates and previews. Even if it was released not that long ago, the developers are providing constant posts on what they are working on for the next update for Vividity. This type of support means that the resource pack will work with all the latest versions of Minecraft. Also, because it was developed to improve the existing visuals in Minecraft, Vividity does not try to change things such as sky textures. It does not require special features thus it can be installed manually without Optifine.
Vividity should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Vividity — Screenshots
How to install Vividity Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Vividity texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Vividity - Comparison Slider #1 Without shaders
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Vividity - Comparison Slider #2 With Complementary Shaders
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Vividity Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Get Vividity for Bedrock Edition here – Vividity is available on the Marketplace for 830 Minecoins.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;