Despite Minecraft being released 10 years ago, it is still one of the most popular games today. One of the reasons for this is because of the constant updates and sometimes a resource packs to give the game a different feel in a visual aspect. A change in scenery can make the game feel new again making you want to play Minecraft even more. Vis Mundus resource pack came out six years ago. This can cause issues in today’s Minecraft because there have been so many updates in the past six years. Luckily, it has received another update and has been updated to 1.15 as of December 12th, 2019. The pack creator has listed it as 100% complete so if you haven’t tried it out yet, now is the time to do it. Overall, it looks nice. It makes the game look smoother which is most noticeable with the terrain especially the grass.
This makes the game easier on the eyes in my opinion, allowing the player to have a much better experience. You’ll also notice the plants are much brighter. This makes them “pop” in a sense and can make it easier to spot plants in the distance. If you’re a player who likes to have mods, then you’re in luck because Vis Mundus supports six mods. These mods are Buildcraft, Backpack, HungerOverhaul, Hats, Baubles, and EnchantingPlus. It’s one of the best packs you can download if you’re a new player simply because it is compatible with other mods, has a simple but great look to it, and it still feels like you’re playing Minecraft. A lot of resource packs change the looks of the game so much, that it no longer feels like Minecraft. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. But sometimes, you want to change the look of Minecraft while still feeling like you’re playing Minecraft and the Vis Mundus pack does just that.
Vis Mundus should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Vis Mundus — Video & Screenshots
How to install Vis Mundus Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Vis Mundus texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.