Vis Mundus Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
Despite Minecraft being released 10 years ago, it is still one of the most popular games today. One of the reasons for this is because of the constant updates and sometimes a resource packs to give the game a different feel in a visual aspect. A change in scenery can make the game feel new again making you want to play Minecraft even more. Vis Mundus resource pack came out six years ago. This can cause issues in today’s Minecraft because there have been so many updates in the past six years. Luckily, it has received another update and has been updated to 1.15 as of December 12th, 2019. The pack creator has listed it as 100% complete so if you haven’t tried it out yet, now is the time to do it. Overall, it looks nice. It makes the game look smoother which is most noticeable with the terrain especially the grass.
This makes the game easier on the eyes in my opinion, allowing the player to have a much better experience. You’ll also notice the plants are much brighter. This makes them “pop” in a sense and can make it easier to spot plants in the distance. If you’re a player who likes to have mods, then you’re in luck because Vis Mundus supports six mods. These mods are Buildcraft, Backpack, HungerOverhaul, Hats, Baubles, and EnchantingPlus. It’s one of the best packs you can download if you’re a new player simply because it is compatible with other mods, has a simple but great look to it, and it still feels like you’re playing Minecraft. A lot of resource packs change the looks of the game so much, that it no longer feels like Minecraft. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. But sometimes, you want to change the look of Minecraft while still feeling like you’re playing Minecraft and the Vis Mundus pack does just that.
Vis Mundus - Screenshots
Vis Mundus - YouTube Video
How to install Vis Mundus Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Vis Mundus Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.