Despite the massive popularity of the Transformers universe, there are very few Minecraft resource packs that took inspiration from the franchise. The Transformers Prime resource pack is one of the few ones that are still available. While it may not upscale the resolution of the textures, it completely alters the visuals in a positive manner that stays true to the franchise. Transformers Prime makes Minecraft, considerably darker. It also adds many new elements to the game that have a technological and mechanical vibe to them. Amongst the many changes the texture pack brings, the ore blocks in the game are worth mentioning. Players can mine in the hopes of finding Energon. There is also a new, even rarer resource that can be mined which is called dark Energon. The texture pack also adds new minerals and metals that are typical to Cybertron.
The new elements added to the game are also used for crafting. It is possible to craft the Dark Star Saber and its counterpart. Beyond the new metals and ores that can be mined, the resource pack introduces new textures for a wide range of items in the game. There are new textures for windows, fences, torches, fire, stone, sand, rubble, dirt, doors, chests, and many more. All of them now appear darker, much grimmer than what they would look like in vanilla Minecraft. To complement all these changes in the Transformers Prime texture pack, the developer also tweaked the crafting menu, inventory, player HUD and the main menu. There are new icons for items and there are new backgrounds added to the game. Transformers Prime also adds new sound effects that are more in line with the overall theme of the resource pack.
Transformers Prime should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Transformers Prime — Screenshots
How to install Transformers Prime Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Transformers Prime texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.