Tiny Pixels Resource Pack 1.9
Not always High Quality resource packs is good, sometimes we need to play with a low resolution texture pack, for example 16x, or maybe 8x? Yes, 8x! Tiny Pixels is a 16x res pack with a 8x look! Tiny Pixels has a smooth design.
Tiny Pixels - Screenshots
Tiny Pixels - YouTube Video
How to install Tiny Pixels
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Tiny Pixels
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Tiny Pixels goes to Leostereo. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.9, 1.8, 1.7. Right now Tiny Pixels has 396730 views.