The idea behind any resource pack in Minecraft is always to make your Minecraft world experience more unique and personalized. While the vanilla Minecraft experience may be our first love, that does not mean it can’t be improved upon! The Find is one resource pack that has successfully taken the vanilla Minecraft experience, and greatly enhanced it. The Find resource pack offers you a variety of custom designs, new liquid animations, and other improved features. You will notice even the sun and moon are custom designed in The Find. The Find overhauls your entire Minecraft world, with very little recycled vanilla Minecraft textures. The Find is sure to stand out among the crowd when it comes to custom resource packs. The Find will also replace some of your farming visuals. Baby animals are much cuter, their big adorable eyes will have your heart melting!
The Find texture pack does an amazing job of making sure that all of the new visuals and textures fit seamlessly together. Your blocks, furnaces, crafting tables, chests, absolutely everything looks like it all belongs together in this resource pack. So unlike some other resource packs that feel like a jumbled and clumsy mess sometimes. The Find is carefully created to make your whole world look, and feel, like it is in harmony. The Find resource pack also pairs very well with a good shader pack, making the light effects really pop. The Find resource pack even upgrades the look of common textures like cobblestone, or dirt. Making sure that your entire Minecraft world looks refreshing and new. The Find resource pack is also 100% complete. You won’t need to deal with any annoying updates to fix any textures, or bugs. it is also optimized and compatible with the latest version of the Minecraft game client. So you won’t need to worry about having to use older versions of the game to enjoy The Find and its awesome enhanced visuals.
The Find! — Video & Screenshots
How to install The Find! Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.