The idea behind any resource pack in Minecraft is always to make your Minecraft world experience more unique and personalized. While the vanilla Minecraft experience may be our first love, that does not mean it can’t be improved upon! The Find is one resource pack that has successfully taken the vanilla Minecraft experience, and greatly enhanced it. The Find resource pack offers you a variety of custom designs, new liquid animations, and other improved features. You will notice even the sun and moon are custom designed in The Find. The Find overhauls your entire Minecraft world, with very little recycled vanilla Minecraft textures. The Find is sure to stand out among the crowd when it comes to custom resource packs. The Find will also replace some of your farming visuals. Baby animals are much cuter, their big adorable eyes will have your heart melting!
The Find texture pack does an amazing job of making sure that all of the new visuals and textures fit seamlessly together. Your blocks, furnaces, crafting tables, chests, absolutely everything looks like it all belongs together in this resource pack. So unlike some other resource packs that feel like a jumbled and clumsy mess sometimes. The Find is carefully created to make your whole world look, and feel, like it is in harmony. The Find resource pack also pairs very well with a good shader pack, making the light effects really pop. The Find resource pack even upgrades the look of common textures like cobblestone, or dirt. Making sure that your entire Minecraft world looks refreshing and new. The Find resource pack is also 100% complete. You won’t need to deal with any annoying updates to fix any textures, or bugs. it is also optimized and compatible with the latest version of the Minecraft game client. So you won’t need to worry about having to use older versions of the game to enjoy The Find and its awesome enhanced visuals.
The Find! should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
The Find! — Video & Screenshots
How to install The Find! Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the The Find! texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
The Find! Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;