Stay True is a pretty new and popular minecraft resource pack that significantly enhances the visuals of the game to an entirely new level while also keeping the classic art style that gamers of all ages love. Stay True resource pack updates a wide range of the game’s textures to increase the appeal without disrupting the default iconic look and feel of Minecraft. Stay True isn’t the first resource pack to dramatically change the appearance of Minecraft, as other resource packs are also available that offer these features and much more. However, Stay True stands above the rest of the resource packs due to the high-quality design while also featuring an extensive list of changes that impact the visual experience in a positive way. This resource pack is especially popular with long-time users looking to freshen up the game.
The Stay True resource pack is the perfect addition for anyone looking to change the appearance of Minecraft without disrupting the classic gameplay that gamers continue to enjoy after so many years. The Stay True resource pack significantly alters many items in game, such as the grass, flowers, logs, planks, doors, and much more. The visual appearance of the Stay True also impacts the connected textures to help the entire world feel much more immersive and realistic for anyone that plays Minecraft. The standard resolution of the textures on the Stay True resource pack remains at 16×16, which prevents frame-rate drops for anyone that has a computer system that is capable of running the vanilla version of Minecraft without any issues. The pack provides a much more immersive and realistic appearance for gamers without hurting the classic charm of Minecraft.
Stay True should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Stay True — Screenshots
How to install Stay True Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Stay True texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Add-ons (Java Edition):
StayTrue NoBushyLeaves – removes the bushy leaves from Stay True resource pack;