SquishyPack refers to a Minecraft resource pack which has been under development for the last two years. But so far it has been availed for download from the internet. As we speak, it is now less than one month since the SquishyPack resource pack was launched and many people have greatly shown their interest to the same thought downloading it. The download has been impulsive; this, therefore, shows how much traction it has attracted. Alongside this, it has received positive reviews from different users who have had a taste of the same. SquishyPack is definitely a pack which you really need to look for in case you have not experienced its sensation on efficiency and effectiveness. Therefore, get to interact with the world of Minecraft and enjoy amazing visuals that are so fresh.
One of the most unusual things surrounding SquishyPack is that originally it was built to provide a space-themed pack, but in the process of development, it was converted in order to provide a lighter pastel that focused on art style for its users. Changing of its style was not at all a bad decision because the texture of the pack provides the most astounding unique appearance which is hard to find in other resource packs. Despite the levels of details on the texture of SquishyPack not being on a high-end spectrum, this is just a very small issue that is insignificant to its efficiency. This is enhanced by the smooth textures and vibrant color palette of the pack which is not sounding at all. The textures of the SquishyPack have been created at a resolution of 16 by 16. This, therefore, proves that it’s highly safe and so you will have no challenge to run this particular pack at frame rates that are stable. And this is going to be possible if only you have a computer which is capable of handling vanilla Minecraft without facing technical issues.
SquishyPack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
SquishyPack — Screenshots
How to install SquishyPack Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the SquishyPack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
SquishyPack Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;