The Smooth Operator resource pack mixes elements from a lot of packs that already exist today. But don’t let that fool you, this pack presents a unique opportunity – one that will let you enjoy many things that are not yet available in vanilla Minecraft. Yes, this resource pack borrows ideas a little bit from here and there, but it also brings new things to the game by itself. Not only you will get to see new textures, but you will get to experience different textures for the same object. For example, many blocks and rocks feature more than one face for you to see. Instead of playing the same old Minecraft that starts to look all the same after a while, you get to experience a brand new game, with plenty of texture-related surprises to be had. This comes at a price, though. Your computer may be taxed more than usual because of the new graphics in 256x resolution.
If your computer can handle it, the Smooth Operator resource pack will change the way you see (and play) Minecraft forever. Then again, if you think installing such a resource-consuming pack will bring your FPS count to the floor, you should skip this one for now. This resource pack demands manpower from you – but it’s worth it. There are countless new features you will get to experience when you install the Smooth Operator resource pack. For example, in Minecraft, when you stack one bed into another, you get a weird-looking result of floating beds. With this resource pack, stacking beds will result in neatly-looking bunkbeds. This resource pack will smooth things out, texture-wise. There are a lot of better-looking, softer-on-the-eyes textures ready for you to see when you install it. If your computer can take it, it’s time to give it a try!
Smooth Operator should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Smooth Operator — Screenshots
How to install Smooth Operator Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Smooth Operator texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.