As the name implies, Slight Depth 3D resource pack contains many textures with three-dimensional craftwork. The author has carefully crafted a range of 3D texture surfaces to let the gamers enjoy 3D models and elements. Resource packs with 3D work have faced both success and failures. On the one hand, we have excellently crafted, beautiful 3D models that look highly attractive. They have models with a hefty amount of 3D detailing in them. On the other hand, many resource packs fail to make a mark. The quality of 3D elements in those resource packs is quite substandard. Luckily, this resource pack is undoubtedly amongst the best 3D resource packs. If you are the one who is on the lookout for a texture pack that can introduce several fantastic 3D elements into the game, then you must try to use this particular pack. It successfully raises an elusive level of deepness by adding simple but effective 3D models. At the same time, it has maintained the same classic touch of the Minecraft world. Slight Depth resource pack has not made every entity and object into 3D models. Other famous 3D resource packs try to make every item three-dimensional.
However, this resource pack has maintained a delicate balance between the classic Minecraft looks and ultra detailing of 3D models. Slight Depth 3D texture pack has adjusted the depth carefully and has become a genuinely authentic add-on for Minecraft. Within a short period after its introduction, the resource pack has already touched the mark of ten thousand downloads. It indirectly reflects the fantastic quality of this resource pack. If we talk about the detailing in this resource pack, the author has made every individual model in the pack excellent. It has a backing of classic game color combinations to enhance its visual appeal. It comes with a resolution of 16 x 16 for its 3D textures. Since it is on par with the vanilla game resolution, you will not face any performance problems when using it. Even if the system used by you has got obsolete hardware and is a lower-end type, the resource pack will not have any issues. This resource pack has not yet reached the completion stage. Still, you can find good 3D content and have fun while playing it. We highly recommend to check out this 3D resource pack and share your views here.
Slight Depth [3D] should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Slight Depth [3D] — Screenshots
How to install Slight Depth [3D] Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Slight Depth [3D] texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Adds detailed, but faithful 3D models for select blocks and items in true vanilla fashion!
- A proper balance between the level of detail and performance.
- Smooth tools and weapons without jagged edges.
- Detailed and alternating bookshelves to make your enchanting setup unique and eye-pleasing.
- Vanilla-feeling interiors for furnaces, jukeboxes, and others, adding some more life inside them.
- Realistic, varied, and performance-friendly models for certain crops and flowers.
- Specular and emissive textures for some reflective or glowing surfaces.
- Optifine and shaders are not required to use Slight Depth! – Optifine is recommended for Minecraft version 1.12.x
- 1.12.x – 1.9.x version is less maintained than newer versions.
- Some crops and flowers may look badly distorted if your shader pack has wavy plants setting enabled. Some packs like BSL Shaders give you an option disable wavy effect for crops and flowers but keep it on for other blocks.
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.