As the name implies, Slight Depth 3D resource pack contains many textures with three-dimensional craftwork. The author has carefully crafted a range of 3D texture surfaces to let the gamers enjoy 3D models and elements. Resource packs with 3D work have faced both success and failures. On the one hand, we have excellently crafted, beautiful 3D models that look highly attractive. They have models with a hefty amount of 3D detailing in them. On the other hand, many resource packs fail to make a mark. The quality of 3D elements in those resource packs is quite substandard. Luckily, this resource pack is undoubtedly amongst the best 3D resource packs. If you are the one who is on the lookout for a texture pack that can introduce several fantastic 3D elements into the game, then you must try to use this particular pack. It successfully raises an elusive level of deepness by adding simple but effective 3D models. At the same time, it has maintained the same classic touch of the Minecraft world. Slight Depth resource pack has not made every entity and object into 3D models. Other famous 3D resource packs try to make every item three-dimensional.
However, this resource pack has maintained a delicate balance between the classic Minecraft looks and ultra detailing of 3D models. Slight Depth 3D texture pack has adjusted the depth carefully and has become a genuinely authentic add-on for Minecraft. Within a short period after its introduction, the resource pack has already touched the mark of ten thousand downloads. It indirectly reflects the fantastic quality of this resource pack. If we talk about the detailing in this resource pack, the author has made every individual model in the pack excellent. It has a backing of classic game color combinations to enhance its visual appeal. It comes with a resolution of 16 x 16 for its 3D textures. Since it is on par with the vanilla game resolution, you will not face any performance problems when using it. Even if the system used by you has got obsolete hardware and is a lower-end type, the resource pack will not have any issues. This resource pack has not yet reached the completion stage. Still, you can find good 3D content and have fun while playing it. We highly recommend to check out this 3D resource pack and share your views here.
Slight Depth [3D] should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Slight Depth [3D] — Screenshots
How to install Slight Depth [3D] Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Slight Depth [3D] texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Adds detailed, but faithful 3D models for select blocks and items in true vanilla fashion!
- A proper balance between the level of detail and performance.
- Smooth tools and weapons without jagged edges.
- Detailed and alternating bookshelves to make your enchanting setup unique and eye-pleasing.
- Vanilla-feeling interiors for furnaces, jukeboxes, and others, adding some more life inside them.
- Realistic, varied, and performance-friendly models for certain crops and flowers.
- Specular and emissive textures for some reflective or glowing surfaces.
- Optifine and shaders are not required to use Slight Depth! – Optifine is recommended for Minecraft version 1.12.x
- 1.12.x – 1.9.x version is less maintained than newer versions.
- Some crops and flowers may look badly distorted if your shader pack has wavy plants setting enabled. Some packs like BSL Shaders give you an option disable wavy effect for crops and flowers but keep it on for other blocks.
Slight Depth [3D] Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;