The idea of a resource pack that is called Round Trees Resource Pack might seem a little strange. After all, Minecraft is known for its blocky textures; even the animals are shaped as cubes! But, with this resource pack, you will be able to bring rounder trees into your Minecraft adventure. The best creators in the Minecraft world are the ones who are willing to push the boundaries of what we can do in the game. This resource pack is an excellent example of that. In the Round Trees pack, the trees’ textures are altered to display an organic and more natural design that is a massive step above the natural blocky texture that the trees in Minecraft typically have. The Round Trees texture pack will alter the look of your Minecraft trees to become similar to Voxel-Based graphics that we typically see in indie-style games. For a fan-based Resource pack, Round Trees is remarkably clean and makes a massive impact on how the game looks for the player. The best part is that the considerable impact avoids being in your face as an enormous change to the game.
It possible to play the game without even realizing you have modified your trees. In addition to rounding out the trees, the Round Trees resource pack also increases the visual effect of the things you are building with the logs. If you are someone who builds a lot with the logs, this extra depth dramatically impacts how your game looks. The pack is also compatible with other resource packs. Since the pack changes only the textures of the trees, it can easily be added to any collection of resource packs that you are currently using. This gives you the power of completely personalizing your Minecraft world, making your game a completely unique experience. If you are worried about whether you will be able to run this resource pack, don’t be. Since Round Trees has the standard 16 x 16 resolution, you will be able to run it on any device that is capable of running the basic Minecraft. If you want to experience all the Round Trees resource pack offers for yourself; it’s easy and straightforward. You don’t need any mods, and it won’t cause any drops in your frame rate. Simply follow our “How to Install” guide below, and before you know it, you will be experiencing Round Trees for yourself.
Round Trees should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Round Trees — Screenshots
How to install Round Trees Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Round Trees texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.
The Round Trees resource pack has built-in compatibility with Biomes o’ Plenty, Crimson, Lint, Luminiferous Uplands, TechReborn, Terrestria, Traverse and WildNature.