Retro NES Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
For all those who want an engaging reminder of the good old times, the resource pack called the Retro NES is the thing they have been looking for. Retro NES is resource pack which you should immediately download just because of one thing – it is a really impressing resource pack and for anyone who remembers NES or has played games on it will surely be overwashed with nostalgia when they get their hands on this content. Retro NES Resource Pack was developed by Knightworm, the pack is pretty much complete. Textures comes in 16×16 resolution to make our “old times” more enjoyable! Low resolution will also allow many players to run the pack on sub-average PC’s configurations and still be free of any type of frame-rate issue.
Also to note, Knightworm is not the only one who initially conceptualized the same pack. But, because of he true creator has become mostly inactive, instead of him Knightworm has been allowed to continue his work and so far, he has been doing a very decent job. The main advantage of Retro NES is that it will completely transform the default look of the game. Additionally, it will also provide the music and sound effect with a huge overhaul. After installing this set of textures you will notice that every single default sound in the game has been changed to the one which all the NES players will easily recognize. Colors in Retro NES will use a limited color pallete which should also invoke the true feeling of the original games that were played on the NES console.
Retro NES - Screenshots
How to install Retro NES Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Retro NES Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.
PP Statuses – for Minecraft 1.13
Retro Sounds – for Minecraft 1.8