Players from the world will be excited to discover the R3D Craft resource pack, as the main purpose of this pack is to bring the players more lifelike textures and authentic Minecraft worlds. The focus of this high-resolution pack is to change the appearance of objects and blocks, and not to simply add to the already existing ones, or develop new textures. There is a noticeable difference in the details, for example, the dirt that normally looks like a brown box, now actually looks like dirt; or the cobblestone that no longer looks like an unattractive chunk of who-knows-what, but instead shows the detail of looking how it should. It’s evident that things that could be said to have had rough edges have experienced a much needed smoothing out.
But don’t worry if you think the R3D Craft resource pack won’t fit your style, as it is available in various packages giving you options. If you fancy trying the pack out just so you can get an idea of what it’s about, then you can download the 32x option, it’s a quick download and there’s no lag when you load it and switch it on for gameplay. If you do want a higher resolution, it goes to the maximum resolution that Minecraft resource packs can go, stopping at 512x. When you use the pack you will get to see how the overall appearance gets intricately better the higher you go, and with there being two distinct systems for default or smooth realism modes, you will feel like the R3D Craft resource pack is much more than just one pack. The incredibly high level of detail, even in the 3D effects of each individual block, is a work of art and leaves us with no questions as to why the R3D Craft pack experiences the extent of popularity that it does.
R3D CRAFT should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
R3D CRAFT — Video & Screenshots
How to install R3D CRAFT Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the R3D CRAFT texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
R3D CRAFT Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;