Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Pumpkin Patch is a resource pack that everyone should install. While the name suggests that pumpkins are the only thing this pack modifies, Pumpkin Patch does so much more. Pumpkin Patch resource pack adds a whole new flavor to your minecraft universe. This can be seen with the detailed and changes made to wool and carpeting. They begin to take on a realistic and fuzzy look that makes them seem as they are the real thing. This is the same for stained glass as well as the newly added colored clay and bricks. They again an updated and more refined look that makes them more aesthetically pleasing. These great improvements aside, why is this resource pack called Pumpkin Patch? The name comes from the way in which mobs are changed. Every hostile mob is now constructed from pumpkins, complete with a jack-o-lantern head for each and every one of them.
All of them except the skeleton, it maintains its boney appearance. The fire and burning animations have also been refined within this resource pack and when combined with the correct shaders and other light mods, the effects of Pumpkin Pack become truly transformative to your gaming experience. The creators especially believe that the usage of OptiFine or MCPatcher is instrumental to the performance of the resource pack. In the future, Pumpkin Patch will include custom music and sound effects but these add-ons are still in the developmental stages. This shouldn’t alarm you though, Pumpkin Patch is still receiving regular updates, the latest of which coming about 2 weeks ago at the time this was written. With its 32x resolution, Pumpkin Patch is suited to an average player’s needs.
Pumpkin Patch - Screenshots
Pumpkin Patch - YouTube Video
How to install Pumpkin Patch
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Pumpkin Patch
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Pumpkin Patch goes to stapleshotz. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10 & more. Right now Pumpkin Patch has 1183659 views.