Pumpkin Patch is a resource pack that everyone should install. While the name suggests that pumpkins are the only thing this pack modifies, Pumpkin Patch does so much more. Pumpkin Patch resource pack adds a whole new flavor to your minecraft universe. This can be seen with the detailed and changes made to wool and carpeting. They begin to take on a realistic and fuzzy look that makes them seem as they are the real thing. This is the same for stained glass as well as the newly added colored clay and bricks. They again an updated and more refined look that makes them more aesthetically pleasing. These great improvements aside, why is this resource pack called Pumpkin Patch? The name comes from the way in which mobs are changed. Every hostile mob is now constructed from pumpkins, complete with a jack-o-lantern head for each and every one of them.
All of them except the skeleton, it maintains its boney appearance. The fire and burning animations have also been refined within this resource pack and when combined with the correct shaders and other light mods, the effects of Pumpkin Pack become truly transformative to your gaming experience. The creators especially believe that the usage of OptiFine or MCPatcher is instrumental to the performance of the resource pack. In the future, Pumpkin Patch will include custom music and sound effects but these add-ons are still in the developmental stages. This shouldn’t alarm you though, Pumpkin Patch is still receiving regular updates, the latest of which coming about 2 weeks ago at the time this was written. With its 32x resolution, Pumpkin Patch is suited to an average player’s needs.
Pumpkin Patch should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Pumpkin Patch — Video & Screenshots
How to install Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Pumpkin Patch texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Pumpkin Patch Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;