Pumpkin Patch is a resource pack that everyone should install. While the name suggests that pumpkins are the only thing this pack modifies, Pumpkin Patch does so much more. Pumpkin Patch resource pack adds a whole new flavor to your minecraft universe. This can be seen with the detailed and changes made to wool and carpeting. They begin to take on a realistic and fuzzy look that makes them seem as they are the real thing. This is the same for stained glass as well as the newly added colored clay and bricks. They again an updated and more refined look that makes them more aesthetically pleasing. These great improvements aside, why is this resource pack called Pumpkin Patch? The name comes from the way in which mobs are changed. Every hostile mob is now constructed from pumpkins, complete with a jack-o-lantern head for each and every one of them.
All of them except the skeleton, it maintains its boney appearance. The fire and burning animations have also been refined within this resource pack and when combined with the correct shaders and other light mods, the effects of Pumpkin Pack become truly transformative to your gaming experience. The creators especially believe that the usage of OptiFine or MCPatcher is instrumental to the performance of the resource pack. In the future, Pumpkin Patch will include custom music and sound effects but these add-ons are still in the developmental stages. This shouldn’t alarm you though, Pumpkin Patch is still receiving regular updates, the latest of which coming about 2 weeks ago at the time this was written. With its 32x resolution, Pumpkin Patch is suited to an average player’s needs.
Pumpkin Patch should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Pumpkin Patch — Video & Screenshots
How to install Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Pumpkin Patch texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.