Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack 1.12.2
Pumpkin Patch is an unusual and strange resource pack. Why ? Check the screenshots! I think it is not so difficult to guess that the texture of the mobs has been changed, instead of the usual head they have a pumpkin head! It looks quite interesting and strange! But I love it!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Pumpkin Patch goes to stapleshotz. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8. Right now Pumpkin Patch has 438637 views.