Today we will talk about Pulchra Revisited textures. As you might know, currently, there happens to be quite a huge number of resource packs that have been made available for Minecraft and of all these, Pulchra Revisited resource pack pack is certainly the perfect demonstration of quality. Pulchra Revisited at the time of writing this article, has been out for less than a month and from that moment on, it has done nothing but turns heads in its direction. This pack and similar packs to it comes useful for a variety of use case scenarios. Besides being a very innovative pack, it also provides you with breathtaking visual experience. Most of other resource packs simply can’t offer features that Pulchra Revisited can and it is definitely an amazing choice for most of minecraft players.
One of the best features of this texture set is that uses many modern and advanced design techniques to create and modify the textures to make them as perfect as possible. One of such techniques is a support for parallax occlusion mapping and this is what makes the textures to look especially lifelike. Just like other popular photo realistic resource packs, Pulchra Revisited textures have been photo-scanned and because of that everyone who will download and install this resource pack will enjoy the highest quality. In conclusion, it is just an amazing resource pack but you must have pretty good hardware at production for it to function accordingly. This pack has in all resolutions so you have got a lot to choose from and depending on your pc power.
Pulchra Revisited should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Pulchra Revisited — Screenshots
How to install Pulchra Revisited Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Pulchra Revisited texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.