Pulchra Revisited Resource Pack 1.12.2
Today we will talk about Pulchra Revisited textures. As you might know, currently, there happens to be quite a huge number of resource packs that have been made available for Minecraft and of all these, Pulchra Revisited resource pack pack is certainly the perfect demonstration of quality. Pulchra Revisited at the time of writing this article, has been out for less than a month and from that moment on, it has done nothing but turns heads in its direction. This pack and similar packs to it comes useful for a variety of use case scenarios. Besides being a very innovative pack, it also provides you with breathtaking visual experience. Most of other resource packs simply can’t offer features that Pulchra Revisited can and it is definitely an amazing choice for most of minecraft players.
One of the best features of this texture set is that uses many modern and advanced design techniques to create and modify the textures to make them as perfect as possible. One of such techniques is a support for parallax occlusion mapping and this is what makes the textures to look especially lifelike. Just like other popular photo realistic resource packs, Pulchra Revisited textures have been photo-scanned and because of that everyone who will download and install this resource pack will enjoy the highest quality. In conclusion, it is just an amazing resource pack but you must have pretty good hardware at production for it to function accordingly. This pack has in all resolutions so you have got a lot to choose from and depending on your pc power.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Pulchra Revisited goes to Continuum Graphics. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10. Right now Pulchra Revisited has 325133 views.