Pokemobs Resource Pack 1.8.8
Pokemobs Resource Pack is made in the style of the famous cartoon animation called Pokémons. This set of textures will all your animals turn into different Pokémons.
Pokemobs - Screenshots
How to install Pokemobs Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Pokemobs Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.
Credit for the creation of Pokemobs goes to Wooferfish. It should be compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7.
Made for an older version? Read How to fix «made for an older version» problem with resource packs?