Pith Resource Pack 1.8.9
Storiie is a well-known resource pack creator that has been credited with always creating very brilliant designs. In the world of resource pack creation, Storiie is at the top of the ladder. One of the most recent resource pack that has been created by Storiie is known as Pith. Just like all the other packs created by Storiie, Pith resource pack is very unique resource pack that will definitely be well sought after by many players. It is, however, important to know that Pith is not designed to serve the general audience, rather it is built in such a way that it serves just a particular niche of an audience. This notwithstanding, Pith is still a great pack that is worth trying out. Asides having an art style that appears to be quite pale and simple, Pith has different design techniques that give Minecraft not just a very immersive look but also a cinematic appearance.
People who enjoy cinematics and simplicity in Minecraft will definitely enjoy using Pith because it is very suitable for that purpose, especially since there are few resource packs that are suitable for cinematics in Minecraft. Pith resource pack offers a very unique cinematic feature that is second to none. It also has great animation, excellent item and block textures and has an outstanding originality. Pith can be run on low-end computers and also on stable frame rate because of its resolution which is 16 by 16. Pith may look like it is plain and lacks details but it has very unique colors that back up its simple textures, it also has great designs. Finally, the simplicity of Pith makes it very suitable for PvP audience, this is due to the fact that, the clean textures makes it hard for the user to miss very important visual clues while engaged in a PvP battle.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Pith goes to Storiie. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8. Right now Pith has 347723 views.