Storiie is a well-known resource pack creator that has been credited with always creating very brilliant designs. In the world of resource pack creation, Storiie is at the top of the ladder. One of the most recent resource pack that has been created by Storiie is known as Pith. Just like all the other packs created by Storiie, Pith resource pack is very unique resource pack that will definitely be well sought after by many players. It is, however, important to know that Pith is not designed to serve the general audience, rather it is built in such a way that it serves just a particular niche of an audience. This notwithstanding, Pith is still a great pack that is worth trying out. Asides having an art style that appears to be quite pale and simple, Pith has different design techniques that give Minecraft not just a very immersive look but also a cinematic appearance.
People who enjoy cinematics and simplicity in Minecraft will definitely enjoy using Pith because it is very suitable for that purpose, especially since there are few resource packs that are suitable for cinematics in Minecraft. Pith resource pack offers a very unique cinematic feature that is second to none. It also has great animation, excellent item and block textures and has an outstanding originality. Pith can be run on low-end computers and also on stable frame rate because of its resolution which is 16 by 16. Pith may look like it is plain and lacks details but it has very unique colors that back up its simple textures, it also has great designs. Finally, the simplicity of Pith makes it very suitable for PvP audience, this is due to the fact that, the clean textures makes it hard for the user to miss very important visual clues while engaged in a PvP battle.
Pith should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Pith — Screenshots
How to install Pith Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Pith texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.