Are you looking for a reliable minecraft texture pack that can retain the original game layout yet add some great improvements so that you can enjoy the best-ever gaming journey? If yes, then this Overgrowth resource pack demands your attention right away! This pack has been recently launched. It has received good appreciation and popularity among the community within a very short period of time. There are two aspects of this resource pack. First of all, it retains the traditional Minecraft look in every aspect. Secondly, it brings a bunch of major improvements in the game so that your experience is further enhanced. If you are searching for such a resource pack that can save the default Minecraft gameplay feeling without a complete makeover, then you can rely on it. Many resource packs are currently available in the market that will completely change the entire theme, look, and layout of the gameplay.
But, this Overgrowth resource pack is a true exception. Of course, this resource pack comes with a bunch of well-designed and fine textures. These textures feature a combination of default looks with some added fantasies. Rest assured that you will enjoy absolutely newer, better, and more enchanting gameplay once you install it. The available textures of this resource pack will definitely bring a sharp, clean, and polished look in the gameplay. Plus, since it even aims to retain the original/default look, you will not miss the original game theme as such. Overgrowth Minecraft resource pack brings a bunch of unique and interesting textures, 3D models, mob, item textures, block textures, and much more too. All the textures of this resource pack support the 32x resolution. Thus, please feel free to install this resource pack, run it in any of your PC, and you won’t ever face any lag or performance issues.
Overgrowth — Screenshots
How to install Overgrowth Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Main > Graphics: Fancy
- Main > Smooth Lighting: Maximum
- Details > Clouds:off
- Details > Trees:Default
- Details > Sky: ON
- Details > Sun & Moon: ON
- Details > Fog: Fast
- Details > Cloud height: OFF
- Details > Alternate blocks: ON
- Quality > Emissive Textures: ON
- Quality > Better grass: OFF
- Quality > Custom Font:ON
- Quality > Connected Textures: Fancy
- Quality > Custom Sky: ON
- Quality > Custom Entity Models: ON
- Quality > Random Entities: ON
- Quality > Better Snow: OFF
- Quality > Custom Colours: ON
- Quality > Natural Textures: ON
- Quality > Custom Items: ON
- Quality > Custom GUIs: ON
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.