Are you looking for a reliable minecraft texture pack that can retain the original game layout yet add some great improvements so that you can enjoy the best-ever gaming journey? If yes, then this Overgrowth resource pack demands your attention right away! This pack has been recently launched. It has received good appreciation and popularity among the community within a very short period of time. There are two aspects of this resource pack. First of all, it retains the traditional Minecraft look in every aspect. Secondly, it brings a bunch of major improvements in the game so that your experience is further enhanced. If you are searching for such a resource pack that can save the default Minecraft gameplay feeling without a complete makeover, then you can rely on it. Many resource packs are currently available in the market that will completely change the entire theme, look, and layout of the gameplay.
But, this Overgrowth resource pack is a true exception. Of course, this resource pack comes with a bunch of well-designed and fine textures. These textures feature a combination of default looks with some added fantasies. Rest assured that you will enjoy absolutely newer, better, and more enchanting gameplay once you install it. The available textures of this resource pack will definitely bring a sharp, clean, and polished look in the gameplay. Plus, since it even aims to retain the original/default look, you will not miss the original game theme as such. Overgrowth Minecraft resource pack brings a bunch of unique and interesting textures, 3D models, mob, item textures, block textures, and much more too. All the textures of this resource pack support the 32x resolution. Thus, please feel free to install this resource pack, run it in any of your PC, and you won’t ever face any lag or performance issues.
Overgrowth should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Overgrowth — Video & Screenshots
How to install Overgrowth Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Overgrowth texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Main > Graphics: Fancy
- Main > Smooth Lighting: Maximum
- Details > Clouds:off
- Details > Trees:Default
- Details > Sky: ON
- Details > Sun & Moon: ON
- Details > Fog: Fast
- Details > Cloud height: OFF
- Details > Alternate blocks: ON
- Quality > Emissive Textures: ON
- Quality > Better grass: OFF
- Quality > Custom Font:ON
- Quality > Connected Textures: Fancy
- Quality > Custom Sky: ON
- Quality > Custom Entity Models: ON
- Quality > Random Entities: ON
- Quality > Better Snow: OFF
- Quality > Custom Colours: ON
- Quality > Natural Textures: ON
- Quality > Custom Items: ON
- Quality > Custom GUIs: ON
Overgrowth Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Overgrowth LITE: – less CPU intensive;
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;