Onigiris Resource Pack 1.7.10
Onigiris Resource Pack is best suited for middle age buildings. However, is not necessarily to use it only for construction of medieval castles and towns, you can also use it for any over everyday purposes, it suits mostly to everything! All the blocks, mobs, items etc. are properly textured and some items or blocks are even animated! All the textures have been worked out very well, despite the fact that they are not very high resolution and have only 32x resolution.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Onigiris goes to Onigiris. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Onigiris has 69334 views.