Nellik’s GUIs a quite unique resource pack which will surely catch your attention. One major flaw of Minecraft resource pack is that the focus of most of the packs is to improve the texture and look of the game. There are very few resource packs which tries to improve the user interface of the game. This is what makes Nellik’s GUIs resource pack stand out from the others. The sole focus of this pack is to change the user interface which will give you a much better gaming experience. To be fair, we can’t say that the vanilla interface is bad by any means but it gets boring after a point of time. Fortunately, this resource pack has arrived to solve this issue and it does an excellent job of improving the interface. You are surely going to fall in love with this new interface.
Previously, also there were some resource packs which tried to better the UI but most of them failed to bring about any change. Unless the interface is well designed and eye-catching, you will not be able to get the best out of this game. Nellix’s GUIs interface has a very stylish design and looks extremely attractive. There are no major flaws as such. If you want to be overly critic, you will probably say that the color palette could have been slightly better. But overall, it is a complete pack which you are surely going to love. The 32X32 resolution of this pack means that all the textures will be bright and vivid. Since this pack is solely focused on improving the UI, it is not very heavy and you don’t have to worry about drop in frame rates. And the best thing is that there will be regular updates to this pack. It is not going to get outdated quickly.
Nellik's GUIs should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Nellik's GUIs — Screenshots
How to install Nellik's GUIs Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Nellik's GUIs texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- AE2 Stuff
- Applied Energistics 2
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World
- Avaritia 1.1x
- Base Metals
- Better Advancements
- Better Questing (adds a custom theme)
- Building Gadgets
- Classic Bars
- CofH Core
- Cosmetic Armor
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked
- Crafting Tweaks
- Custom Main Menu
- Giacomo’s Foundry
- GPS Mod / Stalker mod
- Hopper Ducts
- Hammer Core
- Iron Chests
- JEI Bees
- Just Enough Items (JEI)
- Just Enough Resources (JER)
- jglrxavpok’s Uncrafting Table
- Refined Storage
- Thermal Dynamics
- Thermal Expansion
- Tinkers’ Construct
- Tool Belt
- Wearable Backpacks
- Wireless Crafting Terminal
- Wolf Armor and Storage
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
Check out the Nellik’s GUIs Resource Pack on the Official Source – by scottkillen
Check out the Nellik’s GUIs Revamped Resource Pack on the Official Source – by theofficalmeatshield