Nellik’s GUIs a quite unique resource pack which will surely catch your attention. One major flaw of Minecraft resource pack is that the focus of most of the packs is to improve the texture and look of the game. There are very few resource packs which tries to improve the user interface of the game. This is what makes Nellik’s GUIs resource pack stand out from the others. The sole focus of this pack is to change the user interface which will give you a much better gaming experience. To be fair, we can’t say that the vanilla interface is bad by any means but it gets boring after a point of time. Fortunately, this resource pack has arrived to solve this issue and it does an excellent job of improving the interface.
You are surely going to fall in love with this new interface. Previously, also there were some resource packs which tried to better the UI but most of them failed to bring about any change. Unless the interface is well designed and eye-catching, you will not be able to get the best out of this game. Nellix’s GUIs interface has a very stylish design and looks extremely attractive. There are no major flaws as such. If you want to be overly critic, you will probably say that the color palette could have been slightly better. But overall, it is a complete pack which you are surely going to love. The 32X32 resolution of this pack means that all the textures will be bright and vivid. Since this pack is solely focused on improving the UI, it is not very heavy and you don’t have to worry about drop in frame rates. And the best thing is that there will be regular updates to this pack. It is not going to get outdated quickly.
Nellik's GUIs — Screenshots
How to install Nellik's GUIs Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.