Mainly Realism HD resource pack is an incredible option for players looking to give minecraft a realistic and immersive look beyond what anyone thought possible. It turns minecraft into such a beautiful and unique experience that it will leave you with no option but to keep coming back to the game. Truth be told, resource packs that try to give minecraft a realistic look are not hard to come by. But Mainly Realism HD is a resource pack that takes things to another level, way beyond what any other realistic redesign resource pack might try to attempt. If you are looking to turn minecraft into a more real environment, this resource pack is the one you should use and there is no doubt about that. Thanks to the use of creative techniques and a diverse use of effects, Mainly Realism HD becomes a different texture pack that transforms minecraft graphics completely into a truly realistic look.
Unlike the hundreds of realistic resource packs out there trying to pull a realistic graphic design cramming as much detail as they possibly can, Mainly Realism HD uses bump mapping, high texture detail, and many other surprises to portray an incredibly immersive and beautiful visual experience. But Mainly Realism HD doesn’t abide by most realistic resource pack’s rules. They instead take the artistic liberty to use a darker color palette. And this artistic effort pays off enormously. This is a high-end resource pack. Mainly Realism HD uses 128×128 and 256×256 resolution. This means you are going to need a high-end resource computer if you want to have the luxury of using this resource pack. Otherwise, you are going to face a lot of framerate issues that will kill the experience. It is nothing against low-end PCs, but Mainly Realism HD takes things to such a high place, you couldn’t expect anything but needing a high-end computer for this one.
Mainly Photo Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Mainly Photo Realism — Screenshots
How to install Mainly Photo Realism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Mainly Photo Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.