The two major characteristics that Madoku Craft resource pack prioritizes are simplicity and smoothness. This is perhaps the reason why the Madoku Craft is absolutely one of the best stylistic yet simple packs to be released for the Minecraft game in the past few days. Currently, there are other good texture packs for the Minecraft out there with settings the same as the Madoku but most of them doesn’t beat the level of this pack. Trying out the Madoku Craft may probably be a wonder to most of you because of the other texture packs. When it comes to Madoku, you get to have a much smoother texture compared to the others. Also, this pack does not produce any unnecessary noise in their textures too, this gives you an almost perfect resource pack. The goal of the simplistic Madoku Craft resource pack is to make the Minecraft game be as smooth as it can possibly be.
This resource pack adds a lot of stress on simplicity in order for the pack to be able to remove almost all of the redundant information in the texture which is not necessarily needed. This textures will be able to remain free from noise by maintaining the cleanliness of the textures, this is one of the most important highlights of the pack. As a result of the vibrant bright color palette this pack uses, it still appears to be attractive despite of the details in the textures being reduced. With a total resolution of 32×32, you will not have a big problem trying to get the Madoku craft resource pack to start or run, even when you are playing the Minecraft game in your personal computer which has an outdated hardware. It is very important to always remember in your mind that this resource pack is still a very long way off for it to be fully completed, this is because it was released very recently so it might take some time to get to the level it was meant to eventually be.
Madoku Craft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Madoku Craft — Screenshots
How to install Madoku Craft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Madoku Craft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.