My Little Pony now makes its way into Minecraft in the way of the Love & Tolerance resource pack. If you are both an MLP and a Minecraft fan, this is a great option for you, one that you are going to love. Now, as any MLP and minecraft-playing fan would know, there are a lot of similar resource packs available. But this is the latest effort and quite probably a top 5 in its category. Most MLP-themed resource packs have a distinct level of quality and Love & Tolerance is no different. If you haven’t tried any other texture pack before, this will be the one-stop-shop for all your Minecraft and MLP-themed needs. It’s a bright, vibrant, and fun resource pack you are going to love. The number one thing about the Love & Tolerance is its uplifting colors.
The color palette will undergo an incredible change into a new, lighter, and brighter experience. A lot of similar packs offer the same change but fail to keep textures smooth – and that’s where the Love and Tolerance makes a difference: there is no noise perceived in color changes, despite the new-found vibrant element added. If you can run vanilla Minecraft, you can run the Love & Tolerance resource pack. The textures use the standard x16 resolution, so you will face no issues and will get to experience a stable framerate as you play along as long as your computer can meet the basic requirements. The only thing you need to keep in mind before you play is that Love & Tolerance only runs in Minecraft 1.12 and below, so you might have to change the version you are using right now to play. No biggie, though, if you don’t have that version, you are only one downgrade or upgrade away from such a fun experience!
Love & Tolerance — Screenshots
How to install Love & Tolerance Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.