Lithos resource pack is a a collection of textures which is adding a lot of new things and creatures into the big world of Minecraft. Very nice resource pack with resolution of 32×32, very well detailed and also adds a couple of new types of creepers. Really wonderful minecraft resource pack that contains pleasant textures and sounds. They will add more fun to the atmosphere of minecraft and you will want to spend more of your time in the game. It also has some really nice add-ons to improve your gameplay even more.
List of currently available Lithos add-ons which you can download for free from the links located at the bottom of this post:
- Lithos: Christmas Add-on – changes minecraft world so it would look more like a winter season. Adds some Christmas related features.
- Lithos: Luminous Add-on – default Lithos is faithful. Luminous add-on makes Lithos look better but less faithful.
- Lithos:Font Add-on – smooth, clean and mostly faithful typeface.
Lithos should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Lithos — Screenshots
How to install Lithos Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Lithos texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Lithos Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Get Lithos HD Textures for Bedrock Edition here – Lithos HD Textures is available on the Marketplace for 830 Minecoins.
Get Lithos Monstrous Mobs for Bedrock Edition here – Lithos Monstrous Mobs is available on the Marketplace for 490 Minecoins.
Lithos: Luminous Add-on (Java Edition):
Lithos: Christmas Add-on (Java Edition):
Lithos: Font Add-On (Java Edition):
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;