Laacis2’s Natural Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Over the past few years, Minecraft packs have made a lot of progress. One notable progress is a natural resource pack by developer Laacis2. In the beginning, minecraft packs used to be of low-resolution and relatively straightforward. This made alteration to the game in some minor ways that resulted in players having a better experience. As time passed, the packs also progressed and therefore, we started seeing revolutionary packs that had very high resolutions being developed i.e., x512 or x256. A revolutionary pack is the Laacis2’s Natural Pack. The Laacis2’s natural pack has made Minecraft look really phenomenal with its resolution of x2048, x1024 and x512. Developer Laacis2 says that a simple photograph was what inspired him to come up with the Laacis2’s Natural resource pack.
He always wanted to make maximum utilization of images that he had taken for him to make a stunning Minecraft resource pack. He definitely managed to do that through this great pack. You only need to put it and it will make the game look very sharp. Although some textures may be incomplete right now, with future updates, they’ll be patched in. It’s worth noting to get the fullest out of the Laacis2’s Natural resource pack you must have a huge PC to run it due to its insanely high resolution. In case you have a very high quality machine readily available at your disposal, feel free to go for the x2048 variant. However, in case you’re having a computer of a mid-high tier, consider going for the x1024 or x512 variant. All of these variants are very capable of taking Minecraft to a different and new level by elevating how it looks.
Laacis2's Natural - Screenshots
How to install Laacis2's Natural Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Laacis2's Natural Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.