Since the release of Christmas version, Just Upgrade It resource pack has been turning heads once again. The 2019 Christmas season has seen the release of so much Minecraft content that is based on the season. Since the start of December, we have seen numerous different packs being released. Minecraft users have been wowed by the range of choices that they have been given this season. One of the most popular of all these releases is a recently released Just Upgrade It Christmas Edition resource pack made by xalixilax. We highly recommend you try it if you want to enhance your visual experience with a little bit of holiday spirit, all the while creating a more immersive and colourful experience. It is important to note that the Christmas Edition is just an add-on, and for a better experience, we suggest using it with any winter themed resource pack.
The xmas themed version is similar to its original pack as it utilizes a variety of techniques that are both unique and creative, authors have introduced more high-end visuals all based around the use of more creative textures. It is a lot of fun to explore your world using this pack as it provides stunning textures that present a beautiful Christmas theme. Top your already stunning creations with a coat of snow to enhance those holiday feelings. Boasting a texture resolution of an default 16 x 16 Just Upgrade It has pulled out all the stops for their Christmas themed pack. Textures are designed to run comfortably on most systems, that can already run vanilla Minecraft with little or no difficulties with frame rates. For best results, you should run Optifine alongside the resource pack. This will enable the resource pack to run at full optimisation, helping all its best features function to give its customers exactly what they want.
Just Upgrade It: Christmas Edition should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Just Upgrade It: Christmas Edition — Screenshots
How to install Just Upgrade It: Christmas Edition Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Just Upgrade It: Christmas Edition texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
This is just an add-on! It requires Optifine and Just Upgrade It: Winter Edition or any other winter themed resource pack.